Signed 2019 BMW 440i M-Sport Package $0 DAS $241 per month with tax

Wow this is actually an insane deal. My family is paying $370/month for a Honda CR-V -__-

Excellent deal op! I am inspired.

1 Like

Mazel @Bacons_C.C! Amazing work

But I’m going to call you a jerk every time someone sends me this deal “to match for reference.”

6 Likes

Yeah I’m already about 3-4 requests to replicate deep. Fack.

I can do you better, get me a Dravit Grey M340i, RWD 62k MSRP for 250 per month , 1000 DAS so i can get rid of the white one. :grinning:

@Bacons_C.C this is one of those deals you’re going to regret being tagged in for a week or two lol

2 Likes

@E46fanatic you want the front half or the back half of the car for $250 :slight_smile:

@Bostoncarconcierge oh I know…

Maybe it will move you know what…almost the same payment, I think…

4 Likes

Been there done that lol.

1 Like

In 8 months someone will ask to do the deal for them.

6 Likes

In 8 months, it might be possible.

You guys congratulate the man…yes great job…but let me be the first to burst your bubble buddy. Awful deal! Why you may ask??? Oh yes great monthly payment! But given to the fiancé :thinking: you better have a m4 in your driveway…set the tone before you get married :slightly_smiling_face:

9 Likes

Super sick deal.

FYI I have loyalty and OL code 2x people.

SHOW ME THE BMW!!!

1 Like

when RV has plummeted 5%, MF increased by .00030 and they have no OL code.

3 Likes

And 6 more payments on the current car, “but the dealer I bought the old one from said they’ll take care of them if I buy another car” :joy:

4 Likes

I dreams about green circles with numbers in them last night and it scared me :rofl:

That’s the exact car I’m looking to lease. I’ve been shopping for a while now and am currently just looking for the deal.

Good luck replicating this one! You definitely have your work cut out for you if trying.

4 Likes

Certifiable Unicorn with a gold horn and double-rainbow hooves.

Nice.

4 Likes

Can you confirm the residual for a non-demo car? is it 60%?

63% for 24/10; 57% for 36/10

2 Likes

Seriously you guys have to chill with removing posts like this. I asked a question related to the topic. Doesnt anyone care to know or have an idea what makes a dealer go for this type of a discount? Anything particular to this car? Its becoming like a a forum only with broker (nothing against brokers) posts and people posting deals. No real debate on anything. If i missed that my mistake and go ahead enjoy the removal of the post.

6 Likes