Signed 2019 BMW 440i M-Sport Package $0 DAS $241 per month with tax

Guys come on. We’re not turning this into a “how do I gets this lol” thread and we’re not going to have other brokers soliciting on @Jcubero87 and @Volvo’s awesome deal thread.

If you want a deal like this contact a broker or do the work yourself. This is a 0.0001% deal so good luck. As always I feel sorry for the @brokers who will have their PM’s and texts and emails flooded with expectations like this.

3 Likes

Well done.

Thank you for your sympathy, as always to my other @brokers

10 Likes

Wow! Great deal especially for a 24 mo. term.

1 Like

I am waiting for the “ do you have a sunset orange M340i with low miles and like a mid 500 payment” :joy:

10 Likes

“I want to replicate this deal (Better yet I want to beat this deal) I don’t have loyalty”

Insane deal great job!

4 Likes

Congrats!
Post some pics of that bad boy and hope your fiancé enjoys the ride!

1 Like

Exceptional. 7 MSDs would have put the pretax payment below $200. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Looks like waiving the acquisition fee would’ve slightly lowered it as well.

3 Likes

Good stuff @Bacons_C.C
And congrats OP. amazing deal indeed.

2 Likes

This is why I hate brokering bmws. No I cannot get this deal. Please no one text me asking! Haha

Awesome deal, congrats!

7 Likes

Wow this is actually an insane deal. My family is paying $370/month for a Honda CR-V -__-

Excellent deal op! I am inspired.

1 Like

Mazel @Bacons_C.C! Amazing work

But I’m going to call you a jerk every time someone sends me this deal “to match for reference.”

6 Likes

Yeah I’m already about 3-4 requests to replicate deep. Fack.

I can do you better, get me a Dravit Grey M340i, RWD 62k MSRP for 250 per month , 1000 DAS so i can get rid of the white one. :grinning:

@Bacons_C.C this is one of those deals you’re going to regret being tagged in for a week or two lol

2 Likes

@E46fanatic you want the front half or the back half of the car for $250 :slight_smile:

@Bostoncarconcierge oh I know…

Maybe it will move you know what…almost the same payment, I think…

4 Likes

Been there done that lol.

1 Like

In 8 months someone will ask to do the deal for them.

6 Likes

In 8 months, it might be possible.