I posted a couple days ago about a deal (under these numbers)- ended up going with another dealer in the area & got their demo vehicle. I was inspired by the numbers here & appreciate all of you for sharing! Here are the numbers:
- BMW 440i xDrive Gran Coupe
- Miles: 3800
- MSRP $59,665
- Selling Price with 14.2% discount = $51,192
- $3,150 MSD’s (rolled over from previous lease)
- Incentives: $8,250
- Cash due at signing: $2,100 (first month + taxes & fees)
- MF: .00165
- Residual: 62%
- 24M/12K Miles
I had a current X3 lease with 3 months remaining: they paid for those 3 months… So basically another $1260 off with that included.
- Monthly with tax: $384 + tax ($413 after tax)
- Region: Midwest/ Minneapolis
THIS CAR IS A MONSTER! SO HAPPY WITH THE PURCHASE =)
Couldn’t get everything to match up exactly in the calculator, but this was close:
Hey there. Curious what the community thinks.
Here’s my situation: I have a lease that ends in November @ $420/mo … I’ve just hit my 36,000 mile quota (averaging about 1200 miles/month). I’ve been inspired by the board on demo GC deals so I started calling around my area. Here’s the deal we landed on today (not including the money I still owe on my current vehicle):
This car only has 250 miles so it’s basically new.
- 2019 440i xDrive Gran Coupe
- MSRP: $61,965
- Selling Price:$54,765 (11.6% off)
- $8250 in rebates (including $2500 BMW loyalty)
- MSDs @ $2450
- $2100 first month payment + fees
- 24M/12K miles
- $406/mo payment (tax included)
- MF: .00165
- Residual: $38,418.30 (62%)
- Region: Midwest
What does the community think?
I couldn’t really get the numbers to get to this on the calculator