SIGNED! 2019 BMW 440 GC $384 + tax, 24M/12K, $60K MSRP

6/12/19
I posted a couple days ago about a deal (under these numbers)- ended up going with another dealer in the area & got their demo vehicle. I was inspired by the numbers here & appreciate all of you for sharing! Here are the numbers:

• BMW 440i xDrive Gran Coupe
  • Miles: 3800
  • MSRP $59,665
  • Selling Price with 14.2% discount = $51,192
  • $3,150 MSD’s (rolled over from previous lease)
  • Incentives: $8,250
  • Cash due at signing: $2,100 (first month + taxes & fees)
  • MF: .00165
  • Residual: 62%
  • 24M/12K Miles

I had a current X3 lease with 3 months remaining: they paid for those 3 months… So basically another $1260 off with that included.

• Monthly with tax: $384 + tax ($413 after tax)
  • Region: Midwest/ Minneapolis

THIS CAR IS A MONSTER! SO HAPPY WITH THE PURCHASE =)

Couldn’t get everything to match up exactly in the calculator, but this was close:

6/9/19
Hey there. Curious what the community thinks.

Here’s my situation: I have a lease that ends in November @ $420/mo … I’ve just hit my 36,000 mile quota (averaging about 1200 miles/month). I’ve been inspired by the board on demo GC deals so I started calling around my area. Here’s the deal we landed on today (not including the money I still owe on my current vehicle):

This car only has 250 miles so it’s basically new.

• 2019 440i xDrive Gran Coupe
  • MSRP: $61,965
  • Selling Price:$54,765 (11.6% off)
  • $8250 in rebates (including $2500 BMW loyalty)
  • MSDs @ $2450
  • $2100 first month payment + fees
  • 24M/12K miles
  • $406/mo payment (tax included)
  • Residual: $38,418.30 (62%)
  • Region: Midwest

What does the community think?

I couldn’t really get the numbers to get to this on the calculator

Seems respectable to me. I’d try and shoot for another 1-2% off if possible but at 11.6 you’re doing pretty good.

Thanks! Trying to see if they will do $1K towards my payoff & I’d supply the other 1K… we’ll see what happens

1 Like

These cars are getting stale and any dealer that wants to move them and is aggressive should have no problem going full tilt on them to get them out. Shoot for 15-18% and be happy at the lower end if that’s what you can get.

1 Like

Im striking out on the 4 series locally. With the big lease/loyalty cash available plus a healthy discount, these could really lease well. I havent gotten much past 9-10% off MSRP prior to incentives :frowning:

Yeah, some dealers aren’t aggressive as others or some of our brethren have struck them and they’ve developed FOLP.

Looks good to me. Midwest ain’t Socal.

I posted a couple days ago about a deal - ended up going with another dealer in the area & got their demo vehicle. I was inspired by the numbers here & appreciate all of you for sharing! Here are the numbers:

• BMW 440i xDrive Gran Coupe
  • Miles: 3800
  • MSRP $59,665
  • Selling Price with 14.2% discount = $51,192
  • $3,150 MSD’s (rolled over from previous lease)
  • Incentives: $8,250
  • Cash due at signing: $2,100 (first month + taxes & fees)
  • Residual: 62%
  • 24M/12K Miles

I had a current X3 lease with 3 months remaining: they paid for those 3 months… So basically another $1260 off with that included.

• Monthly with tax: $413/mo

• Region: Midwest/ Minneapolis

THIS CAR IS A MONSTER! SO HAPPY WITH THE PURCHASE =)

Couldn’t get everything to match up exactly in the calculator, but this was close:

1 Like

Discount could have been better but not a bad score due to all the incentive cash…

If this was the Minnetonka dealership, props to you. They’re a tough group to crack.

Thanks dude… indeed it was. Had to put the dealers against each other and it seemed to work out… but took some time to finally get there

Wow. Definitely should be proud of yourself lol. I couldn’t get them to budge on getting me at the buy rate on a 3 series. Granted, I was asking for a steep discount off MSRP, which they agreed to. Anywho, enjoy the car. I know you must have worked hard for it :sweat_smile:

1 Like

The latest deal you signed is a loaner’s car or new car ?

It was a loaner!