Signed: 2019 BMW 430i Gran Coupe (Loaner) 36/15k $328/mo+tax

IMG_8414

Can’t get the numbers to match up perfectly in the calculator. This was my first hack, first BMW. Hate to even call it a hack because this was basically advertised on the dealer’s website - they were so easy to work with, can’t say enough about them. Looking forward to loyalty next time.

Edit to add some extra info: I spent so much time on this website before making this deal. Learned not to get worked up when dealers laugh at you (because they will). These deals are rare, but it only takes one - keep looking until you find the one. For any other ladies on here, do not go to the dealer in person and stay off the phone for as long as you can, use email/text.

2019 BMW 430i Gran Coupe
Got the color I wanted: Melbourne Red Metallic + Black interior w/red stitching
MSRP: $50,335
Monthly Payment: $351.63
Drive-Off Amount: $ 0
Months: 36
Annual Mileage: 15,000
MF: .00205 (.00155 + waived acq fee)
Residual: 57%
Incentives: $4,000 lease cash + college grad
Region: South
Leasehackr Score: ~12.9 years

Thanks to @Electric for looking over things for me.

Leasehackr Calculator Link: CALCULATOR | LEASEHACKR

7 Likes

Excellent deal. Congrats!

1 Like

Great deal. MSD could have got you save more

1 Like

Where are you located?

I would’ve done MSDs but I had some negative equity on my trade in that I decided to pay off instead.

I’m in Tennessee but this was an out of state deal. Promised the dealer I wouldn’t blow their cover.

Great deal!

Can you give us the state you got it from? Seeing as how we haven’t seen a single deal like this outside of CA, NJ and TX.

Pretty sure I know which, I’ll have to see if they have any convertibles for me. :smiley:

1 Like