Signed: 2019 Audi S5 Sportback Premium Plus - $526 per month

Year, Make, Model, and Trim: 2019 Audi S5 Sportback Premium Plus
MSRP: $61,355
Monthly Payment: $526
Drive-Off Amount: $$4,423 (VA up front taxes, fees, first month payment)
Months:36
Annual Mileage:10K
MF:.00091
Residual: 57%
Incentives: $4,250
Region: Northern Virginia
Leasehackr Score:
Leasehackr Calculator Link:

Payment includes Audi Care (which also increases the residual by 1%). This is the first lease I’ve ever signed. Decent chunk up front, but I think the deal isn’t bad overall. What do you guys think?

2 Likes

I haven’t been following the S5 deals but this looks pretty damn good to me based on what I’ve seen in the past.

I agree with TheWolf. Can you post link to calculator to see discount, etc.
Also, are you sure that MF is correct? I thought it was .00136 for S5 and .00091 for A5

That’s a lot of money due at signing. Either way, I was trying to crush a deal yesterday and couldn’t get anyone to budge below $640 on a premium + even with $4k DAS. Nice job. Enjoy it.

1 Like

I second this lease calculator request. I’m curious to see the discount given before the incentive which is something I had trouble getting dealers to flex on.

Good work!

Here is the calculator link. I just added the $999 for Audi Care on to the selling price. Wasn’t sure where else to put it. Actual selling price including incentives and everything was a touch over 50K. I am sure on the money factor - they showed me the lease worksheet when I went in and I specifically checked for it.

In NY, the mf for the S5 was waaay higher.

alot of due at signing, yes thats because magical va state tax is horrible
overall, pretty good deal