Signed 2019 Audi S5 Cabriolet P+

Firstly, a shoutout to @nyclife. Despite hitting him up last minute, he was easy to work with and had a better deal but dealer contacted me with the perfect color combo and I had to strike by 2/29 to get it. I probably could have done better but it was exactly what my wife wanted.

Not totally hackr worthy but a reference point on a car that’s hard to lease well (or generally to find decent discounts).

Year, Make, Model, and Trim: 2019 Audi S5 Cabriolet Premium Plus
MSRP: $70,375
Monthly Payment: $783.39 + tax
Drive-Off Amount: $1700 + $500 USAA credit applied (this includes $1093 plate cost)
Months: 36
Annual Mileage: 10,000
MF: .00071
Residual: 51% ($35,891)
Incentives: unknown
Region: Southwest
Leasehackr Score: (Can’t exactly replicate in calculator)

At signing I also added Audi Care that bumped the residual by 1%, giving me 5 yr/60k transferrable full maintenance (should I keep or sell). The value is it caps my total maintenance cost at $379 incl. tax.

I also plan to exercise most of my Silvercar credits as soon as I receive the code, saving me another $535 on planned rental.

IMG_3486
IMG_3494

7 Likes

Pretty good considering how bad these lease and that color combo is killer! Good timing just in time for Spring/Summer too! Enjoy the car!

2 Likes

Looks pretty good for an S5 convertible. Great colour choice too.

1 Like

Nice looking car! Definitely love the color combo, I bet it makes a mean sound!

Has she tried to launch the car yet?

1 Like

We haven’t tried launch control yet but she gave it full Wellie more than a few times on the test drive. In addition to driving my P85D, she’s had an M3, SLK55 AMG, and drove her tuned 135 (that put down 435hp once it hooked up) on a race track so she’s no stranger to cars with umph. Needs it actually :smile:

1 Like