Signed 2019 Audi S4 Prestige

This is my first lease ever and I spent some time before pulling the trigger researching on this Website. I thought I would post my deal so you guys could tell me how I did and what I should do differently next time to improve my skills.

Year, Make, Model, and Trim: 2019 Audi S4 Prestige
MSRP: $65,540
Purchase Price: $54,114
Monthly Payment: $ 580 Not Including Tax
Drive-Off Amount: $ 3,000 From Me, $3,000 From Audi
Months: 36
Annual Mileage: 12K
MF:
Residual:
Incentives:
Region: Southern California
Leasehackr Score:
Leasehackr Calculator Link:

You should have posted before you signed. No point in asking for opinions now considering you can’t change anything. Enjoy the car!

4 Likes

I think it’s quite useful for people to post deals even if already signed and to get comments from experienced forum members. It helps all the people looking for a similar car :wink:

6 Likes

What does 3000 from Audi mean?

It was additional cash that they gave me. So the Total Down was $6,000, I put in $3,000 of my money and Audi put in $3,000 For a total of $6,000

I’m assuming it means a 3000 lease incentive or something like that

It’s a good deal - maybe someone around here negotiated better. I was offered something slightly worse in November for a Prem Plus.

For 12k miles, 39 months, $1500/down it was $665/mo. So basically $706/mo - but that includes taxes and everything. Looks like yours was $663/mo + tax, so probably $20/mo more expensive for your deal, once you factor that in. But you got Prestige, so that’s to be expected.

Hey, do you mind sharing the dealership/sales rep info you were able to negotiate that with? Looking for something similar.

Thanks!

That was with Audi Las Vegas in October 2019. You might be able to find a better deal than that, especially since that was a last year model. Should also mention it was with $1500/down.