Signed: 2019 Audi e-tron Prestige - MSRP: $82399; 24/10; DAS: $2180 - $514/mo

Thanks. Yes, residual is based off the MSRP which includes Audi Care in my case and they kept the 1% bump in MF. It does reduce the cost compared to it being added to the selling price.

Yes, 1% residual bump is intact! They were stumped and as was I since we’ve never seen AC as a factory or port installed option. I reached out to @DonnyAudi and even he hasn’t come across anything like that.

3 Likes

Wow, I guess that now leaves the question as to whether and how the factory determines to include AudiCare in the MSRP of the vehicle so that it can flow down to the residual. Any dealers out there care to comment on this subtle but important point?

Thanks!

Then do max MSD for :unicorn: status

I would have but already have MSDs on another car in the household and didn’t want more cash tied up

How are you getting the lease so low.? I am getting sale price to a similar dollar amount but the monthly payment is coming to nearly 1000. same residual and money factor as you. I live in IL so I dont know if taxes would be that much, 7.25% in my county. Cant figure out what I am missing.

any thoughts?

The dealer is likely not passing along all the incentives. Post the lease sheet so we can take a look.

1 Like

See attached

great discount off MSRP (17.2%), but horrific numbers.

That discount includes the marketing allowance, so it’s actually very bad. Standard Costco discount with full marketing allowance is better than that offer.

2 Likes

Missing 2k in marketing allowance and 2k loyalty

Agree. Seems there is a major disconnect between sale price of the vehicle and the monthly payment. Trying to figure out where that is coming from.

The disconnect is your terrible sales price.

2 Likes

10% off should be 7.8k plus 7.5k marketing should 15.3k minimum off vs 13.7k. Also whopper of taxes should be 7.5% of 20k ie 1.4k instead of 4.5k.

I dont know if it’s worth countering when numbers are so far off. You can try politely explaining that they are withholding some of the allowance but they aren’t obligated to give it. Have you tried other dealers?

I’m in Illinois. I have contacted 5 dealers, I am getting the same type of responses everything is above $900/m with 2k DAS. I don’t know what the problem is this area.

Same for Ohio. I’m not even sure I want it now.

I’ve had a local dealer tell me, in writing he will match any offer I get, but wanted me to send him the quote I received. So I did, and his response was “sounds like a great deal good luck!” lol. This is south florida… dealers are the worst here

LOL that’s so terrible. No shame at all.

8/12 update: AFS hasn’t yet received my paperwork from the dealership and the second payment was due yesterday. E-mailed the finance manager and the result was them covering the second payment!!

This is probably the closest i’ll get to @vhooloo’s e-tron challenge and for that i’ll make a $100 donation to LH

edit: done

6 Likes