Signed: 2019 Audi e-tron Prestige - MSRP: $82399; 24/10; DAS: $2180 - $514/mo

So exactly what sort of discount did you get before incentives? There is the $7500 lease cash and $9500 marketing allowance. Did you use Costco deal to get 10% off MSRP or was it more than that? The calculator link just 24.6% off MSRP, but I am assuming that includes some of the incentives too. Was selling price before Audi care $61000 or $61300? Is Audicare $999 or $699?

i guess the 7500 is fed ev money

It must be an incentive but at the discretion of the dealer if they want to pass it onto to the customer. In my search, i never encountered a dealership not willing to use the whole amount

If there is service that is due on the car it needs to be completed.

Electric on not, the turn-in inspection will probably see an extremely overdue service on the manual.

I have Costco but the dealership never requested for the certificate. They used the $9500 market allowance and the rest was a discount of 16.3% to arrive at a price of $61,000. Audi Care was $999. I tried to negotiate that but they didn’t budge. Selling price with Audi Care: $61,999. The incentive of $7500 was the fed rebate

I believe the $999 Audi care is residualized so you’re not paying the entire amount.

So the value depends on the vehicle and actual cost once you account for the 1% RV bump.

So the $61000 price that they gave you was their initial offer without you mentioning Costco or going thorough Costco site for dealer quote? This quote was offered to you directly from dealer when you reach out to them asking for a quote?

Ok that makes more sense then.

Actually the car was listed at $61,700 and when I contacted the GSM, I mentioned i was willing to sign at $60,000 before the fed rebate and that I was Costco member. His counteroffer was $61,000 bottom line. I was content with that and didn’t push further.

Ok got it. So about 14.4% dealer discount before $9500 and $7500 incentives. You did pretty good considering Costco discount is 10%.

2 Likes

Nice! Did you have Audi Loyalty?

Wish CA had no sales tax for EVs.

8/8 update: The dealership refunded $999 since audi care was already included in the MSRP and I paid for it in addition to that. They claim they weren’t aware of it. I brought it to their attention after I received the car and checked the monroney label. Effective payment comes to $514/mo after the refund.

2 Likes

I did not have loyalty. Had I qualified, I would be looking at a payment of around 430/mo!

1 Like

Congrats, and quick question: If AudiCare is listed on the sticker as included in the MSRP, does that mean it gets included as part of the residual value (as well as increasing the residual percentage offered by AFS by 1 percent)?

And does that reduce the cost of AudiCare as compared with purchasing it separately when it gets added to the capitalized cost (like accessories sold by the dealer) and doesn’t become part of down the residual value?

Thanks!

Audicare is never included as part of the MSRP.

Check out the window sticker of the original poster above. Is AudiCare not included in the MSRP? What am I missing? Thanks!

Hmm, never seen that before.

Thanks for confirming my eyes aren’t playing tricks on me. Maybe we can get one of the awesome Audi Dealers on the forum to weigh in on this subtle point of how to ensure AudiCare gets included in the MSRP so as to flow down to the residual?

Thanks again!

Wow that would be challenge territory …

Wait, so they refunded you for Audi Care but allowed you to maintain the 1% residual bump? Now that’s a hack!