2019 Alfa Romeo Stelvio TI Sport - Montecarlo Blue
MSRP: $57515
Monthly Payment: $393
Drive-Off Amount: $1403
Months: 24
Annual Mileage:10K
MF: 0.4% APR (Ally bank)
Residual: 58%
Incentives: 8000 (Owner loyalty 2000, unsure specifics on other 6000 outside of dealer cash. No other incentives like First Responder/Military etc…)
Region: SW Ohio
Leasehackr Score:11.4
Leasehackr Calculator Link: CALCULATOR | LEASEHACKR

Drive offs included 1st month, dealer doc fee and the $560 tax due on the 8000 in rebates (Ohio is stupid with lease tax). Monthly payment includes the ~$620 taxes on the ~8800 of used value of the lease. I couldnt get the calculator to allow that, so I applied the negative down payment to get the 1403 DAS amount.

All in all, a really good deal for a 24 month lease IMO, i could have saved ~30/month if I went for 36, but I wanted to be out in 2 years and pick up the mid generation refresh of the Stelvio/Giulia or possibly switch to the Tonale if its out by then.

Car has every single option available except for the limited slip differential. Ideally I would have got a slightly less equipped one for lesser cost, but hardly any 19 inventory left.

7 Likes

Congratulations! Really nice color and looks good with the black wheels. Enjoy the car!

2 Likes

The car looks awesome! I know we have chatted back and forth in other threads on the Stelvio.

Given that I do not need a car until year end, would you recommend getting it now to lock in a better deal on a 2019 or wait until end of year for a 2020?

My calculus is that the car will cost roughly $3600 all in (with insurance etc) to mostly sit for an extra six months that I do not really need it. That means my approximate break even is between getting the car now for ~$450/mo or a 2020 model in December for $550/mo. Do you think I’ll be able to get a comparably equipped 2020 for $550 in December (in VA)? Congrats again on the car and thanks for the advice.

That’s a good deal.

Beautiful ride!! Enjoy it, you got a great deal on that one. Can’t get close to it here in the PnW but that’s exactly the model/color/options I would pick if I could.

Hi!, I also live in Ohio, could you share in which dealership you got such a nice deal?

Congratulatioins for your new car!

2019s are not leasable anymore. Very good discounts on them though.

Through Chrysler or anyone? I thought Ally could still lease them.

Both. I reached out to three dealers with leftover 2019 inventory and all said they can’t lease the 2019s anymore.

1 Like

Yes, starting this month, any 2019 that is not leased is as useful as a boat anchor.