Signed! 2019 Alfa Romeo Stelvio RWD MSRP - 47k Zero Down / Zero drive off $449/mo

Seems like a good time to get a deal on Alfa Romeos in south Florida or probably anywhere. Next month is probably better but obviously less selection. Both dealers in the Broward/Palm beach area told me they have received their last shipment for 2019 and wont get 2020’s until Feb and they need to get rid of all the 19s.

I’ve seen people on here do better, but for South Florida I think I got a fair deal on this red one with chocolate interior. It was a base model RWD that had about 6k in options on it, Nero package, Driver assist, sunroof, Entertainment upgrade, and a tow-hitch which I have no use for. Total MSRP 46,640.

Monthly Payment: $449 incl. tax
Drive-Off Amount: $0
Months: 39
Annual Mileage: 12k
MF: undisclosed on my paperwork, was able to get to my payment on calculator assuming a .00006
Residual: 46%
Incentives: 1K for BMW lease
Region: Southeast Florida
Leasehackr Score: 10.1 yrs

The selling price shows on my paperwork as 38277 but then they put $1465 worth of drive offs back into the lease somehow, which I’m assuming came out of the sell price somehow, thats the only way I could get the calculator to equal my actual payment.

Leasehackr Calculator Link: CALCULATOR | LEASEHACKR

2 Likes