Signed: 2019 Alfa Romeo Giulia Ti Sport RWD - $397 (tax incl.), $0 DAS, 39/10k, $51k MSRP

Signed this one back on 1/1/2020 but was out of town for a business trip until today - sorry for the delay! New 2019 Alfa Romeo Giulia Ti Sport RWD w/ sport package, driver assist, Ti performance package, Nero Edizione, HK audio, and dual-pane sunroof. Not sure if any incentives were included here outside of $2750 year-end lease cash. Lease forms showed $1100 DAS, but I didn’t have to pay it and could only get the calculator to say the right monthly payment by including this $1100 as an untaxed incentive.

Year, Make, Model, and Trim: 2019 Alfa Romeo Giulia Ti Sport RWD
MSRP: $51,740
Selling Price: 39,260
Monthly Payment: $397 (incl. tax)
Drive-Off Amount: $0
Months: 39
Annual Mileage: 10,000
MF: 0.0000375
Residual: 47%
Incentives: $2750 lease cash
Leasehackr Score: 11.3
Leasehackr Calculator Link: Link

2 Likes

Thats a killer deal at a glance. Alfa dealers seem to love pushing for the 39 month leases and they have much much better pricing. However, be aware you will need to pay for the notorious 30k mile maintenance (~$1500) and will likely need 2 replacement sets of wheels (standard all seasons on Tis seem to last around 15-20k tops). Not sure about brake replacement.

By no means trying to rain on your parade! Its a killer deal for an amazing car. Just wanted to provide a fellow Alfa owner’s foresight :slight_smile: Enjoy!!

You don’t “need” to do any maintenance on a lease. You are supposed to. I have never had my maintenance record checked on any leased car. My wife drove a CX-9 for 3 years and didn’t change the oil. Granted she only put on around 15K miles but still. No issues when returned.

1 Like

This may be off topic so no problem moderators if you dump this…

That’s bad and kind of lazy. Not so much the mileage but 3 years on oil, especially petroleum based will definitely shorten the life of the engine. You couldn’t at least pop through Jiffy Lube once or twice at least? Some unlucky person or family will likely have trouble with a good vehicle because of your disregard.

4 Likes

Agree with @tpgh. I’m not exactly sure of the “legal obligations” involving different leases and makes, I’d be interested to see.

However, when Alfa says 3yr/30k is for sparkplugs, brake/oil fluids, air filters, etc., I’d be surprised if they were okay with you bringing it back without these done. If this is moved, I’d be interested to hear other peoples experiences

Thanks for the info! I did inquire about a 27 but the MF was about 5 times higher (.0002 I think). I had heard of the dreaded 30k maintenance, but didn’t consider the lifetime of the tires until after signing - oops. Got a good place you like to buy tires? Also, I assume they’re going to want the same type (all-season run flats) of tires on at turn it?

1 Like

Things have changed since you leased you car. They don’t require spark plugs change or brake till 6 years/60k miles starting 2019 I think.

Edit: maintenance schedule refers to spark plugs. Not sure about brakes

Not completely sure. I’m going to do my best to only need 1 set of replacements. My dealer said to call and he will refer me to a local shop and just put a used set on that meets turn-in requirements. Can definitely save us some cash!

I just received my car 2 weeks ago haha. That schedule definitely seems like less than I’ve seen from any other dealership or the owners manual, or from other online Giulia forums.

Didn’t mean to turn this into “my thread”. Just wanted to bring things up to OP and congratulate him

Check page 196 and make sure it’s a 2019 manual.

1 Like

You owe it to OP and others who are trying to seek correct information on this thread to edit your post. Your point is valid but cost is 425$ not 1500$ :slight_smile:

I agree with you. The oil should have been changed. Happy wife happy life. I tried many times but with the kids it’s tough for her and I don’t have the time to take it. However like I said she hardly drove 15K miles. The car is full synthetic oil. It’s fine. As far as some “unlucky family” getting it, everyone is responsible for their own decisions. If someone buys a car that has a mechanical issue that I happened to lease prior to them that is on them not me. You need to get a car checked out before you buy it.

Nor am I. I was merely sharing my experiences. Not saying the OP should or shouldn’t do anything.

Can you share the dealer info?

Is there a reason you couldn’t replace the brake pads yourself? I always did this with my scion when I had it and had to replace brakes every 6 months.

Looks good. I’m looking for something almost identical to this.
What region are you in?
p.s. Anyone know if you can get the 2020 anywhere close to this?

awesome deal! how were you able to get 24% off MSRP?

I am looking at a 55k MSRP, and only getting $8k off (14.4%)!

1 Like

I’m in NC. Not sure about 2020s - Edmunds forum looks like between $0 and $2000 lease incentive. Good luck!

:man_shrugging: Just kept asking to pay less I suppose? I think there was a good bit of year-end lease cash they were able to offer on one of their last 2019s.