Signed. 2018 Maserati Levante Base 1% Lease

Just signed 2018 Maserati Levante last Saturday.
18% off from MSRP. I think this was the last 2018 Levante base model they had.
I love how the car drives!! But there are some minor things that bother me, especially hate 2018 model’s gear shift! Auto stop/start seems not working as other vehicles I had before.

Year, Make, Model, and Trim: 2018 Maserati Levante Base

MSRP = $81,165
Selling Price before tax = $66,280 (18%) off
RV on 12k= 46%
MF= 0.00059
$0 drive off = $810.89
Drive off ($2500) = $744.76:
Add. forgot to mention this was 42/12k lease.

Region: Southern California
Leasehackr Score: 9.1

5 Likes

Can you please provide the specifications of the Vehicle.

What is all included in the initial fee. First payment and fee?

This one only has base + 20" rim, kick sensor, dual pane sunroof.
I could just do sign and drive on this vehicle but jus made $2500 which includes first month payment and fees(dmv, document etc…).

Do you have the Window Sticker?

No, I asked dealer about window sticker and she just gave me this.

You got the car but didn’t get the window sticker? Pretty sure it’s required by law for them to display it in the car at time of sale. Most dealers put it in the glove box or include it with your paperwork when signing.

I know that’s what I thought too. But dealer keeps saying the guy who did carwash removed it by accident. :frowning:

Then they need to provide one as per law?

They can order you a new one. Toyota charges us $100 for a replacement.

2 Likes

Should I ask them to order it for me than? I don’t really care about window sticker tho.

Check your glove box and the books folder first.

1 Like

12k miles and $0 drive offs. Not bad!

Did it already but can’t find it anywhere

I would get them to order you one since their guy removed it.

1 Like

They are required to hold another original in the business office, they could have made a copy.

1 Like

Also, did you actually see the window sticker or they just gave you this pricing and you went with it? I’m sure they wouldn’t risk their business by quoting a wrong price but it’s worth a look.

Actually, I didn’t see it. I just finished deal via email and dealer sent vehicle for pre-check and carwash at the time I arrived. It was 8PM so they may rush things since they close at 9PM.
I am pretty sure the VIN was same with their online ad.

Just double check that you signed for a 81k car and not a 75k car.

1 Like

Can they give me fake MSRP?

No, the dealer cannot change or fake the MSRP, but you could have signed for a different MSRP’d car than the one you thought you were getting.