SIGNED - 2018 BMW M3 CS - $110k - $0 DAS, $728/mo

My hopes were not high… I think no email back to me might be a sign for sure.

think of it as paying a tax for living in paradise :rofl::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes::sunglasses:

I got a M3 CS for $881 (tax included) a month in Miami FL. That was the best deal i found down here :confused:

can i get this in socal?

Thanks to you I’m poorer than before…locked up my SMB M4cs. Passed on a cheaper deal just to get this color

Wasn’t even considering it until I saw your pic and then I knew it was over for me

1 Like

can you tell me which cheaper deal you passed up? I’ll take it? lol

Sold it yesterday to a great LH member!

The best I got is 900 and some change. I told the guy keep it.

How many people come here posting fake deals? Just curious

Lol. That color is the only color that I would take and hence, I went through the same situation my friend. Was offered a white one and then even an M4CS for less but I didnt want a coupe.

Was it sign n drive ? And please tell me it wasnt Braman cause those idiots had 3 and they didnt want to budge lower than $1300 :expressionless:

I seriously doubt the M3 CS as being a limited version model as I think probably half of those supposedly 500 only for US have been taken by LH members or browsers :rofl: ok just a joke so please those of you readers who leased them for above $1200 + in the past, please forgive us all. :crazy_face:

If anyone can help to get close to this deal, please contact me. Thanks.

You’ve reserved a spot at the front of the line!

Looking around the Midwest region and not able to find a deal close to this yet.

Because we probably all our contacting the same dealers and the dealer thinks they have multiple deals on the car…

Depends how quickly you tell them at you want 20% off pre-incentives. Ha!