Signed! 2009 Honda Civic - ∞ Miles, $6500 money down, 0$/mo+tax

I was looking to lease a new luxury sedan for a while now, the chip shortage won.
Got an amazing deal on this bad boy (my brother in law’s old car).
∞ Miles/Yr, $6500 money down, 0$/mo+tax
WOW

14 Likes

What a deal :neutral_face::neutral_face::neutral_face::neutral_face::neutral_face:

Now drive that bad boy over to Carmax and sell it for $20k

35 Likes

Drive it like you stole it :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

Can you share the dealer?
I’ll take one for my side piece

3 Likes

That loaner is pretty torn up :slight_smile:

2 Likes

does PA lemon law apply still?

Good call to wait out the leasing apocalypse.

Unless there’s anything wrong with the motor or transmission, it will hold its value pretty well when you go to sell it.

1 Like

Nice that it is a EX-L (i think?). How many miles on it?

Don’t love the no-name tires, but at least they have plenty of tread.

Unicorn! Congratulations and drive it in good health

This car will probably outlast many of the new cars we discuss leasing here.

Score!

I just did a onepay on this bad boy:

2005 LX470 128k miles

Disclaimer: Dealer will NOT replicate. Last unit on the lot.

17 Likes

You guys aren’t giving the farts/mile so I don’t think this is a realistic expectation.

3 Likes

That looks really clean! Each one I see online seems to have 200K+ miles and while I know these 100s have a great reputation mechanically, after all those years & miles, the paint fades, the interiors get ripped up and the tailgate rusts out. Refreshing to see such a clean one.

How much, seriously in love with this

∞ Miles/Yr? You are going places!

1 Like

Still nicer than the new Frontier :rofl:

I have a 2009 Civic EX to ride me out past the insanity. Leasing from yourself is likley the cheapest option these days.

2 Likes

My second unit; bought the more powerful 2006 LX470 last year for $4500 with 226k miles in fair condition, sold it on carsandbids for $9990. This 2005 is spotless inside, outside is good and most important the rust under is non existent.

Keeper, farts and all.

2 Likes

Yes! EX-L with navigation, 95K miles.
Bonus: the clock\date resets to January 1 2002 12 PM every time the car is started!

3 Likes

Lol that’s better than my CX-9, the clock was 3 hours off, everywhere. It’s GPS set but something in the firmwave went wacko and changed the GPS timezone 3 hours off.