Signed 20 Honda Civic Sport

Be as specific as possible in the title if you are posting a deal – include car model, monthly payment, and money down.

Include as much information as possible in your post, and even a celebratory picture. :wink:

Year, Make, Model, and Trim: 2020 Honda Civic Sport
MSRP: $23305
Monthly Payment: $262
Drive-Off Amount: $0
Months:36
Annual Mileage:12k
MF:.00041
Residual:62
Incentives:$500
Region: NE Pennsylvania
Leasehackr Score:8.7
Leasehackr Calculator Link:

$10/mo for wear and tear

Looking for my kids, came in for a LX (MSRP $21605) for $242 sign and drive but they didn’t have a White one and offered the Sport for $10 more.

From what I know, invoice is about 6% on these, so you got just about there. I got some family into 2 Civic Sports, similar MSRP, for 9.5% before the incentive last month. In my experience, it has not been very hard to get below invoice on these.

I knew there was a bit more to bring it down but the situation called to make a decision sooner rather than later and took the best option I could. Wish I had more time to work with.

What makes it more acceptable is that my daughter gets the car and color she wanted. Don’t have to worry about her for another 36 months.

1 Like

10 more a month is worth it just for getting Apple CarPlay/Android Auto alone. You also get fog lights, leather wrapped steering wheel with paddle shifters, sport pedals, 18 alloys, bigger brakes and revised suspension and an all black headliner, amongst other things above the LX model. It’s just a way better package for not much more on a lease and an absolute no brainer…hope your daughter enjoys it.

1 Like