Broker Fee - $500
Monthly Payment (tax included) - $439
Incentives: $3250
Mileage: Loaner with 1720
MF: ?
Region: Northeast
Leasehackr Score: ?
Leasehackr Calculator Link: ?

For the items I don’t know, maybe @anon30710682 can help as he brokered the deal for me. This was the first time I’ve ever gone the broker route and I’d like to share my experience.

I’ve only been on the forum now for about a week. Wanted to move out of my current car and into something bigger as I have a 7 month old son. If you have kids, you’ll understand. After reading what I could and test driving several cars. I began reaching out to a few individuals here to see if they could help. I ended up employing @anon30710682 services. He took his time to answer all of my questions, which there were a bunch of. Reassured me that everything was on the up and up, because let’s be honest, I didn’t know him. Made the drive up to the dealer (2.5 hours mind you). All the while, nervous that a bait and switch would occur or that the car would be in horrid shape (being the owner of a small detailing business means that I’m super particular.) Aside from an issue on the rear bumper for which was credited in a we owe, everything went off without a hitch. The paperwork was all in order and the deal was exactly how it was discussed. The icing on top was the joy of driving 2.5 hours home in my new BMW! Yesterday, I spent about an hour properly cleaning the interior and I’d suspect that I have about 15 hours of paint correction and ceramic coating application ahead of me! I can’t thank @anon30710682 enough for helping me get into an amazing vehicle! If your in the NJ/NY area, I’d strongly recommend him for your BMW deals! Picture below is from the night I picked it up, but I’ll come back and post more of the transformation the Jet Black paint makes from paint correction and ceramic coating!

Except @anon30710682 is not a broker and is not allowed to do brokering here without registration.
Edit: now he is.

3 Likes

Enjoy the car. I’d never spend fifteen hours cleaning someone else’s car, but that’s just me.

:bat:

Seems more like a work of passion to me. I exterior detailed my last lease return/buyout just to make sure no unexpected surprises popped up on return inspection.

I use leasing as an excuse as to why the best care the car gets is the $20 exterior hand wash at work haha.

Everyone has different taste. I used to sweat over my cars, ironically when they were considerably less sweat-worthy🤣

1 Like

I believe he’s going through the process and I hope he does because he did a fantastic job! I’m not looking to get anyone in any trouble…

I have a real problem when it comes to car cleanliness. The only benefit is that it will be dam near perfect when I’m finished and will require easy 30 minute biweekly washes to maintain over the two years.

Yup fixed now
I am happy I could help! Hope you love the car!

I completely agree I wax both cars once every two weeks plus interior detail once a month, park my cars on the street so they tend to get pretty dusty quick.
My 430 in BSM gets insanely dirty quick so needs at least a quick spray on wax every week if not a full detail.

No detail professional would recommend a wax every 2 weeks or a full detail every week.

4 Likes

It’s a lease. Take it to your local for its serving of free scratches and call it a day.

sweat over what’s worth sweating, I couldn’t give 2 sh*ts about my 530 and the local car wash the hc on the other hand gets the best treatment and hand washed always, maybe it’s because I take it to car shows but to me there’s no better feeling than washing your car by hand, self satisfaction I guess.

2 Likes

I’ve consistently seen deals with 5-series in the NE and TX region get ~20% off but in CA, its pretty rare , comparatively. Believe I’ve only seen 2-3 in the last few months. Maybe I should definitely shop in the NE next time. Great deal!