Should there be a law against ADM?

Also add dealers who won’t accept financing that doesn’t originate from them.

Actually, $175K, but still.

1 Like

DONE! I will however change the verbiage and call it MSRP and it change it in “real time” by
“advanced machine learning neural AI” backed “algorithms”. Sidenote, these algorithms will not decrease pricing because everyone should pay the same thing.

2 Likes

Another case of false advertising. Dealers beware, your shady and illegal practices do not go unnoticed even if not prosecuted immediately.

1 Like

Wait, that’s how car sales worked pre-pandemic. Don’t even bring ADMs into this. Is it unfair if someone pays 3k above msrp and someone else pays over 5k? The only difference now is, the ADM is clearly marked when you look at the sticker.

There’s so many variables to this, you can’t just deem it unfair because people pay different prices for the same product.

1 Like

Absolutely not! Why would you want the government to dictate that?

However, there must be transparency in the marketplace, so consumers are not misled about the pricing and can do a price comparison. This area should be regulated better.

1 Like

how long before they adjust to a new form of extras?

I’m waiting to see the Catalytic Converter Protection markup blessing.

they’ll just go back to blessing the undercoating like they used to.

1 Like

1 Like

Best Friends Reaction GIF by Best Friends Animal Society

You haven’t seen that yet? $900 for a $179 part installed…lots of “msrp” dealers I contacted in Texas force this and more…

1 Like

Top 10 all time movie right there jerry

1 Like

I’ve been looking at EVs so dealers haven’t been trying to bless me with a cat cage on a non-ICE car… although there was a GPS blessing and most EVs already have that.

a buddy of mine in california said a kia dealer was trying to add on $1000 for the charging plug the EV6 already comes with.

2 Likes

Why the hate for Archer Daniels Midland? We need food and farmers… :rofl:

1 Like

Support your local farmers, not some huge conglomerate. ADM should be outlawed! /raises fist in faux outrage

2 Likes

Thank you for the entertaining read.

1 Like

had me with the first sentence, lost me with the second.

2 posts were merged into an existing topic: Off Topic Landfill 4