Should I take comission?

Well, you know what they say about ASSuming, right.

Yes…

It is a complete system that slashes the amount of time it takes to contact dealerships and get under 1% MSRP.

I am a marketing geek. I wrote software that pretty much automates it all.

It is everything that you guys talk about here.

I say “you guys” because when I posted the same information for free (and helped people via private messages), people like Ursus made fun of me.

So I stopped posting here. I even stopped responding to private messages. Which sucks, because I wanted to help people.

I even private messaged @michael and asked if he wanted me to stop posting here. He never replied back.

And for those who think I am others posting here. I am not. I lurk here every day - it is my fulltime job to help land fair leasing deals for my clients. And I am grateful for this forum and the info I glean.

Yes, some other users may sound like me, but it is not me.

As I said above, I stopped posting here when I was being attacked for suggesting that we can email dealers from home and pay less than 1% month of MSRP. I do not post where I am not appreciated.

Ursus (and a few others) are ASSuming stuff. They are wrong. And now I am finally responding.

And I am grateful for this forum and the info I glean

But of course you are. And then you sell this free info to unsuspecting people.

2 Likes

And there we go.

That is the REAL reason you are upset with me.

Free has no value, my friend.

Because FREE information needs to be vetted out…

For example, people on this forum claim you cannot lease a used car.

Well, I helped a lady land this used (not new… not CPO… not program car)… used car with 6,000 miles on it - at well under 1% monthly of MSRP:

She did all the emailing from work and home.

She never stepped into a dealership until she signed the lease (and get training on how to program her car’s center stack.)

Never forget FREE has no value.

I can go on and on.

Never forget FREE has no value.

And this is exactly why you should be banned from here.

And for those who think I am others posting here. I am not

Also - please don’t insult community’s intelligence, Susan J Berkowitz (registered 10 minutes before posting link to CarPhan’s “7 min abs” site)

2 Likes

I laugh every time you suggested this while I stopped posting here from last year…

I should be banned because why?

Because I charge people to help them skip the dealership and get their car by email?

So you saying that I should do everything free because you say so?

(My mortgage company will not like this. Neither will my wife.)

I asked the owner if he wants me to stop posting here.

He never replied.

You have asked the owner many times to ban me. Your requests never get answered.

I’m fine with CarPhan posting here. I don’t like the attitude, but -shrug-. As long as he’s adding something useful to the community and not just taking from it and selling the info. Like most of you, I don’t get people spending $100 for info they could get for free, but I guess if you don’t know any better and/or can’t be bothered to spend a few days on this forum to learn, then more power to him. I can’t imagine learning more about car buying/leasing than what I’ve learned on this forum and am very thankful to all that have helped me out!

I agree that his website needs a complete revamp. I read like 2 paragraphs and wanted to poke my eyes out. :wink:

Send commissions to

https://secure.squarespace.com/commerce/donate?donatePageId=57222c612eeb81dd64918238

1 Like

Here you go, CarPhan. You can donate my commission to the cause

1 Like

Plot twist: CarPhan is Ursus

1 Like

I’m flattered, I guess? Or is it the other way?

1 Like

Thank you all for your impassioned input to keep Leasehackr Forum a civil, healthy, and collaborative place. The goal of this forum is to create a community where folks – be them beginners, hackrs, or even dealers/auto-brokers-- can freely share their knowledge and passion about car leasing. That said, this forum is not a platform to promote third-party products/services or commercial content. We would have to ask third-party links or references of this nature to be removed, whether such links/references take the form as a direct URL in an account profile or posts, as a picture, or as text. If parties with commercial motives so desired, we can explore future opportunities for ad placements or clearly marked sponsored content, but within the forum itself, we want to keep it trust-worthy and community-based, free of unwanted commercial content.

Thank you all for your continued support to better this community.

3 Likes