Should I sell my leased bmw x2 to Carvana?

I saw it changed one day by itself beyond the original 7 days, maybe because of the heavy volume they are having selling and buying cars.

Mine was glitching out, showing the same until actually going into the offer. Carvana offers are good for 7 days.

1 Like

Sell it, and get another one. :wink:
:chocolate_bar:

Yeah definitely keep. I don’t think you mentioned how long until your Y is ready for pick up?

I was getting offers at or a few thousand above buy out in the fall of 2020 on a 3 series wagon that was coming up to full term in the lease.

I decided to buy it out at end of the lease as there just wasn’t anything on the market I wanted, and I saw the used car market getting crazy hot. My gamble / plan was to sell it later and make my money back so as to have free motoring whilst I wait.

I just checked last night for giggles. The offers have gone UP $3k. Still nothing I want though. .

I’d gamble holding and arranging the sale when you get your tesla. By that I mean Inspect it, make sure it doesn’t have dents and mismatched panels and take physical delivery. My buddys’ model Y he got a few months ago was rejected due to a myriad of issues. He had to wait another 3 - 4 weeks I believe, and that was before the semiconductor shortage, so the wait time might be longer now.