Sharing a deal. Not a broker. Permission question

Sorry if this post is made in the wrong spot, but I wanted to ask for permissions from the admins before including all details. I am currently negotiating a deal for myself, and the dealer said he would close it if i was able to bring him one customer. Am I allowed to share the sample deal here if I am not a broker? Thank you for your time.

You can share a sample deal, but you can’t ask for money or anything in exchange is what I’ve read

What is the deal your signing? That’s more important. Never seen a dealer ask for a customer to bring in another customer in order to close a deal :eyes:

I think it has to do with me being able to get an affiliate/referall discount to get my deal to the place I need it to be. Huge risk, since they can just sell my car under me, but since I have nothing anyways…

What car are we talking about…?

Kia EV6.

Give us some details. Like what’s the payment and due at signing and other key details

I was holding off until I received permission to do so, didn’t want to get banned from the community. Thus this initial thread. Sorry if its generating unnecessary noise/confusion.

1 Like

Reach out to the @trusted_hackrs

1 Like

as long as you aren’t accepting payment for the vehicle its fine.

looks like to me you want to get someone in on a group buy which is totally fine

4 Likes

Post here

https://forum.leasehackr.com/t/new-cars-for-sale-leads-from-lhers/439288/623

2 Likes

Kia doesn’t have a ‘referral discount’. Maybe they are talking about the Employee discount?

Not sure to be honest. Just repeating what the salesperson told me. Sounds like it could be a bunch of BS.

Salespeople lie…all the time.
The guy who won’t lie to you is the GM, hence why no one sees him. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Just out of curiosity, have they actually told you what kind of deal your referral would get?

Could be one of those things where they take a skinny deal along with a fat deal to balance it out.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.