🛻 MAY TOYOTA All states! DEALERS NATIONWIDE! Deals below invoice! 24 taco $4k off TUNDRA upto $8k off! Best pricing USA

2021 tundra inventory will be available in October. I can’t quote these until oct pricing comes out

Is there any point in looking for a RAV4 Prime? Damn that thing is basically perfect and of course they aren’t building any lol

I can’t get them

1 Like

Afternoon Jim! Will you have 2020 Tundra’s later on maybe or probably only 2021’s? Thanks!

Just 2021 from now on. It’s the same vehicle around the same price

1 Like

Hi Jim, definitely interested in learning more about the Crewmax off road Cement with blackout. Never used a broker before so forgive me if I’m stepping out of turn by asking here.

15k/yr at 36 months
Zip: 02171
CS is around 730 depending on the report you look at.

Thanks
Jeff

I can’t quote the tundras until oct 3. Check back then and just read the first post on this thread for my contact info. All quotes need to be texted to me.

I have some 8 foot bed 2021 tundra sr available.

$40k msrp

$314/mo + tax tags fees for 36/10 lease.

White
Silver
Black 2x
Red 3x

Text for quotes with tax tags fees
Include:
Color
Zip
Miles per year
Credit score

Jim
215-359-6836

1 Like

These are the last of the tacomas I have available until at least late October! Text me for pricing

Jim
215-359-6836

In stock Taco

SR5
White 2x

Off Rd
Red 3x

Off Rd Long Bed
White
Gray
Cement
Black 2x

Inbound

Off Rd
Silver

Jim do you have tundras

Scroll up 2 posts

Just saw that a few mins ago awsome will be in touch thank you

Texted yesterday. No reply

Read my first post and text me again. I don’t see your message

Ive read your first post; and ive leased a car from you already. I have questions regarding a lease for my wife; so i was looking for some non generic info

I’d suggest sending again. I don’t have any missed texts

Do you have any Toyota Highlander Xle with Capitan chair option?

2021 Highlander hybrid xle available in stock.

39/10 will be $450-475 tax tags fees inc for most states!

36mpg!

Captains
White/Black
Silver/Ash

Bench Seat
Gray/Black
Silver/Ash
Black/Black 3x
Black/Tan
Red/Black

1 Like

Jim you da man! Just waiting for my wife’s car lease to end and will be picking up a Highlander from you. Thanks for all your help!

1 Like

OCTOBER PRICING RELEASED!

2021 Tundra inventory. All of these are scheduled to arrive first and second week of October.

Pricing is approx $325/mo + tax tags fees. Most of these trucks should be right around $375/mo all in depending on your state. 36/10 lease. $45k msrp sr5. Pricing goes up from there to about $375/mo + tax tags fees on a $50k msrp.

All Offroads and sports also have convenience and sr5 upgrade package.

These are usbank leases and you can transfer them. 24 months is about $60/mo more so best to go 36 this month.

Text me for quotes and include:

Exact vehicle from inventory below
Zip code
Term and miles
Credit score

Thanks

Jim
215-359-6836

New trail edition options!