🐯 September BMW Thread - 2018 BMW ALPINA B7 Lease Takeover - 10k DAS - Zero MSD - $695 / month inc - 164k MSRP

yeah I would think not, would be a deal of the lifetime otherwise.

I meant the alpina haha, that green on the 750 is too much man, if the das was half Somebody could probably wrap that thing and come out like a bandit.

1 Like

good for you and that’s the deal my partner was hoping for but it is a bit too late in September.

There are still some around but you have to search. I’ve got my eyes on a 750 demo. If stars align and I could swing 30% all in discount I might trade up. As long as flagship cash is still there nothing has changed. Actually money factor has dropped 3-4 times since I got mine.

Sorry OP I will stop clogging your thread. Hope these posts floating you to the top help get these gone.

Trying to find some demo/loaners 2019 7 Series myself here in CA no luck.

How realistic are you on payments :hugs:

1 Like

100% realistic !

Get out of CA and search the country. You can easily offset the shipping cost with additional savings of $4-5K for someone who wants to move some old loaner/demo metal.

I never picked up a vehicle out of state. Not sure how the process works + transportation etc.

do everything via fedex, online etc. etc. and then pay somebody(uship.com) or have them arrange for shipping and you pay them as part of the deal.

1 Like

I will look into it. Thank you.

some dealers don’t care about out of state deals and some won’t do em, guess it just depends on how badly they need to move the car/ cooperating tax laws.

Wow, people still cologne? In 2019? Wild!

1 Like

Yes not everyone has a natural Angelic smell like yourself!

1 Like

My wife, my mom and my aunt insist that cologne is the perfect birthday gift. I’m 39 and have 20 year old colognes.

Maybe they’re trying to say something lol

3 Likes

I am sure you smell like flowers as it is!

530e is going strong this month again!

Yea, nothing like hopping into the elevator and holding my breath for 45 seconds bc someone lathered themself in Drakar Noir.

2 Likes

Beats Elevator Music Half the time!

M760i Back on the market

Get in touch to get it!!!

Update - M760i - Already Sold