UPDATE LAST DAY OCT '18 Infiniti Q50 3.0T Luxe Essential ($310+tax-VPP) or $345+tax DAS 1st Month - FLORIDA

Is this deal available for only FL people?

I can ask, what state are you in?

NJ. is this FWD or RWD? it says FWD on the top and RWD on the bottom

Sorry they only come RWD

Does this include the Bose speakers in this deal?

Interested in this deal!

Please pm me. 20202020

Is there any similar deals on the '18 Hybrid? I see $399/mo with $4,399 DAS for the Hybrid LUXE AWD on their website. (MSRP $53,595 includes destination charge. Net capitalized cost of $41,738 includes a $700 non-refundable acquisition fee. Retailer contribution may affect actual price set by retailer. Monthly payments total $15,561. At lease end, purchase for $26,262 plus $300 purchase option fee (except KS & WI) plus tax, or pay excess wear & use plus $0.25/mile for mileage over 10,000 miles/year.)

No sir. Nothing on hybrid

1 Like

Thanks for the quick reply. Not intending to go OT, but is the promo I cited for the Hybrid LUXE AWD a decent deal?

No. its not. compare the luxe 3.0T deal on infinitiusa to my deal posted here and you will get an idea. Not saying in difference is going to be exactly same like this. Are you in FL ?

No, Iā€™m up in NoVA, inside the beltway just across the Potomac from D.C.

Any idea if this is legit?

[EDIT: REMOVED LINK]

2018 Infiniti Q50 Hybrid AWD Lease $329 Mo
39 Months Lease | $1,999 Down | 10,000 Miles Per Year

They are a broker on this forum. PM them. Not smart to place another ad in a brokerā€™s post either.

2 Likes

You might want to email them and ask for a breakdown bud.
Mods, can we please transfer this out to Ask the hackrs sub-forum? Thanks

1 Like

Sorry Mani, I didnā€™t mean to disrespect by placing another companyā€™s ad on your post. I will delete that. Iā€™m new at thisā€¦ I tried to PM you but couldnā€™t figure out how to do so.

Thats fine bud. It wasnā€™t intentional :slightly_smiling_face:. Replying to pm shortly

Iā€™m interested in leasing a small SUV in Florida (northeast) for my wife. Can you message me with some options and/or details?

So i just leased the QX60 last month and apparently I donā€™t qualify for the Q50 loyalty, wanted to pick up the cheapie runaround car, great job Infiniti, what a company! When we had the Merc GLA we automatically got loyalty for the C class, same with Lexus, i guess they have a lot to learn.

As advised earlier, Q50 and Q60 loyalty is selectived by Infiniti for certain clients. The QX50 is available to anyone who has Infiniti in household.