Selling 2018 Quadrifoglio Vroom offer

Had an offer from Vroom to buy my 2018 Alfa Stelvio Quadrifoglio with 19k miles for $54k. How do dealer offers usually compare? Could I expect a higher offer from a dealership? Thanks

Why don’t you go and ask. No one here has a crystal ball that can tell you that.

10 Likes

Typically the benefit of Vroom, Carvana, Carmax etc is they have a national footprint, so they can make you an offer based on where they think they can sell it and at what value. With a local dealer, presumably they are factoring in local market dynamics or auction prices, so you will have to go out and get quotes yourself. Out of 2 leases I sold, Carvana was the highest on one, but a dealer was better on the other, so you really never know.

1 Like

Really dude! People like you are annoying. It’s a simple question.

To be fair, that poster also gave you a simple and straightforward answer. No one knows; you just need to ask some dealers.

7 Likes

And you got a simple answer. No one can tell you what some hypothetical dealer will offer you.

3 Likes

I said “Usually” I didn’t ask specific about my deal. Siejammy gave a much more informative answer then the people trying to smart donkeys!

Wrong, That was a dumb answer with zero help or helpful information in regards to my question

Who do you think knows what some random dealer (Alfa dealer? Any other brand dealer?) in some unidentified area of the country usually offers for a very rare Quadrifoglio? Get real.

This is what @Siejammy, but you didn’t get his point

And here is what @boozinix told you:

How’s that different?

1 Like

Such a Todd.

This site never changes!

1 Like

If you can’t see the difference in answers then you need a hug! You sound like you should work in the media

You didn’t like his tone? Come over for a hug.

7 Likes

I knew you needed a hug. Don’t have time to sit and message you. Take your meds and then go outside and play.

I think Vroom/Carvana have generally given better offers than dealerships. And also you can complete most of the process online with less hassle. Dealerships will always ask you to come in and try to sell you a new car etc etc

1 Like

Thank you vhooloo! Such a simple answer from an experienced Trusted hacker

You are so hurt that you don’t even realize that no one, including vhooloo, gave you the answer to your question lol

2 Likes

Hit up every dealership in town. One of them will have the highest offer out of those.

1 Like