๐ŸŽ Sell your car to DNA Auto Wholesale in NJ / NYC / CT BWW/MERCEDES/AUDI/GM/HYUNDAI/KIA/HONDA/ACURA/FORD!

Thanks for everyone reaching out all PM replied

Dave quoted my car, a CX-5 yesterday, called Chase to get my buyout, and showed up today to sign the paperwork and pick up my car. He gave me a very fair price given the rear bumper damage.

I would definitely work with him again.

3 Likes

Thank you for the positive review and we appreciate your business!

-Adam

All PMs replied

+1 for DNA. these guys are professionals and awesome to work with. Been dealing with them for just over 10 years now without a hiccup. Highly suggest to all LH members :call_me_hand:t3:

1 Like

Thanks Brett the same goes to you!

All PMs replied

Adam is out there to help, he really took his time and did his research for me on selling my car, quick response, would really recommend!!

1 Like

Worked with Adam on a buyout of my Acura lease and it was a fantastic experience. Fast communication, fair offer, driver arrived timely with payment in hand, and payment was made to Acura quickly. Thanks!

1 Like

Thank you! Always happy to help guide someone in the right direction even if we cant make a deal!

2022 mustang GT AT under 500 mileage How much?

Please PM us the vin and window sticker so we are able to properly appraise the vehicle.

All PMs replied

Hi, I reached out last week and havenโ€™t heard back yet. Are you responding to website requests yet or just PMs for now?

Hey sorry sometimes emails will go to our spam box. Please send me a PM or txt Iโ€™ll respond right away.

Hi, sent you a PM.

Bump all PMs replied!

Bump to the top!

Highly recommend contacting DNA auto if youโ€™re looking to sell your car.
Within two hours of my phone call with Adam I had a check in hand and my m340 was gone. Thanks again Adam

1 Like

Thank you for the positive review!