🏎 Sell your car to DNA Auto Wholesale in NJ / NYC / CT BWW/MERCEDES/AUDI/GM/HYUNDAI/KIA/HONDA/ACURA/FORD!

Yes we can purchase and Acura/Honda lease please PM/txt 201.983.3452 with the vin, miles and acct number for the lease.

@DNA_Auto_Wholesale1
Do you only buy off-lease cars locally?
Have a BMW coming off in a few weeks.
Located in Chicago.

Hi. I emailed regarding my gle a couple weeks back. Havent heard back yet. Let me know if i email info again. Ty.

Hey please PM me I will appraise it ASAP

Yes we really only buy here on the North East, right now with shipping prices are so high it would greatly effect our offer. Send me the info on your car anyway and I’ll try my best to work it out.

Just filled out an appraisal request on your website.

1 Like

hello, any discounts on 23 bmw m3 competition xdrive orders?

Hey we don’t lease any new cars we just purchase vehicles from dealers, brokers and customers.

Thank you. Connected with one of the reps.i believe it was Dave. He didn’t give a number saying the offer i have with carfax is way beyond he can even think of offering. So, looks like a huge gap.

PM’d a few days ago !

Did any dealer honor the Carfax “offer”? My experience is they are always high and just a marketing tool.

^ Curious as well

Worked with Adam recently. Extremely easy process and fair price. His driver showed up on time and did what was agreed. Will definitely refer friends and family who are also stuck with a lease.Thanks @DNA_Auto_Wholesale1

Thank you and appreciate the positive review!

DNA / Adam is legit! Just finished a buyout of my Acura lease and it was flawless. Same day turnaround/payment, no haggle fair purchase prices, and no surprises. Easiest car sale I have ever made. Will use DNA again in the future and will refer friends and family.

Thank you for the positive review! Was a pleasure working with you also!

-Adam

All PMs replied

Sold my leased car with Adam at DNA and the process was quick and smooth! Best car selling transaction I’ve had ever. He was actually able to help me more than what other third party buyers would. Driver who showed up was also great as well, I honestly have nothing bad to say. I will deal more in the near future and referred out to friends and family. Thanks @DNA_Auto_Wholesale1 !!

1 Like

Thank you! Always appreciate the positive review!

-Adam

N/a deleted