Sell Infiniti lease to CarMax?

Hi….I have an Inifiniti QX60 (2019.5) that is coming off lease in 3 months. I’ve already replaced it with one of the 4xe deals. I’m trying to see if I can get rid of the car with no cost (or profit). I’ve received offers from carmax 38,800, algo 35,100, Carvana 36066, and automation 34,025. When I check my Infiniti financial site I see a dealer assisted payoff of 34,381, customer direct/financial institution 36658.

Can you help me figure out which is smoothest transaction to make to unload an Infiniti lease? Clearly carmax is the highest offer but they are 65 miles away and I’m not clear if carmax is for the 36,5 payoff and automation for the 34,3.

Thanks!

send me the vin and miles. you can’t sell infiniti to any third party.

3 Likes

The only way you can sell it to carmax is if you buy out the lease yourself first.

1 Like

Just for clarification.

Can’t sell to Carmax, but Aronchi (who posted here) has a contact with a Nissan/Infiniti who can buy it from you.

1 Like

There’s no simple process. You have to call multiple Nissan and Infiniti dealers, in addition to any Infiniti dealer/brokers on the forum such as @NYNJAudi

Hi @aronchi

I have a similar situation. QX60 lease ending in 4 months. Would you be able to help me out?

Are you on the East coast? Aronchi is east coast only.

You’ll have to pay tax if you buyout lease. If 34k is buyout assume about 2k in tax… I would say this is too tight. Especially because you’ll need to buyout immediately and get title back in your name before offer expires

Anyone have any recommendations for socal infiniti referrals who can do same thing as @aronchi ? Also have a 2019.5 qx60 lease ending in three months and have about 10k equity (only 13,500miles) id like take advantage of. Would strongly lean towards getting into another infiniti lease if this could be done.

I am in San Jose, CA (zip 95129).

I have a 2019 qx50 with lease coming up in mid January - called the local infiniti dealer and 2 nissan dealers and sold it to highest bidder for 5k over buy out.

1 Like

I have a QX50 2019 that is up in January that I am looking to get rid of now. Already have new vehicle any place I can get rid of it to? I am in NJ.

Thanks

There’s isn’t an Autonation Nissan or INFINITI up there.
INFINITI is soCal Only and the nearest Nissan is in Vegas

1 Like

My mistake! I was completely wrong.

Just wanted to let everyone know that I had an excellent experience going through @aronchi for this deal. Very smooth and easy transaction. If your in the region and have a qx60 coming off lease definitely recommend going through him to tap your equity.

We can cash people out as well of Infiniti Leases, feel free to shoot me a PM.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.