Seeking brokers that deal in exotic cars - Acura NSX Type S

In mid 2021, I was able to get an allocation for a 2022 NSX Type S that should arrive in the next 2 weeks. I’ve owned multiple NSXs (1st gen and 2nd gen) and intended to keep this car, believing it will increase in value over time. I recently sold my 2020 NSX to clear the garage space for the Type S. Now I’m having second thoughts about keeping it mainly because I rarely drove my other NSXs and my insurance is about to skyrocket with a new teen driver.

I’m pretty experienced in $50k-$100k cars but I don’t have many contacts for exotic cars. Several Type S models traded for $300k-350k at the end of 2021 and beginning of 2022 but like all high end cars, the market has dropped quite a bit.

I’m leaning towards selling the car and am pretty reasonable in expectations. A local exotic dealer offered to sell it on consignment but their fee was pretty high. I’d prefer to sell it outright to an exotic dealer that actually wants to retail the car. If any brokers have such contacts, please PM me.

Thanks.
(pic is of a similar car)

A post was merged into an existing topic: Please keep all your “wanted” ads here - Part 3