Seeking advice on this 2024 Hyundai Ioniq 5 Lease offer

Lease offer for 2024 Hyundai Ioniq 5: $232/month, 24 months, 12,000 mile/year, Sale price: $47,070, Lease for $231 plus tax per month for 24 months. 12,000 miles per year. $0.20 per mile over. $11,900 due at signing, incl. $10,000 lease rebate plus $1,900 cash down. $0 security deposit. Tax, title, accessories, acquisition fee, and license fees excluded in due at signing. Available to qualified customers on approved credit.

Is this a good lease deal and what more do I need to clarify besides specifics about Tax, title, accessories, acquisition fee, and license fees? So, I owe 11.9K at signing, but they will rebate 10K at signing? Any advice is very appreciated!

I think tax is important as well as what the trim level is.

The taxes and registration will most likely add on about $2000.

For SEL Trim

Try to see if you can match or beat this offer. It is a One-Pay, but it helps

I think for this month on the IONIQ and EV6, Hyundai has better One-Pay offers, while Kia has better monthly due to the money factors

This looks like a generic offer thats missing thousands of dollars in taxes and fees.

At this point, take the numbers and ignore them as theyre not the actual cost. Im sure if you back out what this deal actually is thats being offered, its quite poor.

Thanks so much. Really appreciate your advice!

1 Like

Got it. Thanks.