SC Ioniq 6 Limited AWD Deal Check

Hey and a big thanks upfront to anyone who who can help me out here. I have tried putting this in calculator and the numbers are a hair off. I have also reached out to a few brokers to see if any deals are out in this area. Should I bring this frickin’ thing home?

MVSP: $55,700
Discount: $1,000
Rebate: $10,000
Adjusted Price: $44,700
Doc Fee: $625
IMF: $500
Non-Tax Fees: $55
Net price: $46,530
MF: .00216

$1500 Down/$537/mo with 36/12k

That’s not nearly enough

And how much is MSRP?

1 Like

Thanks @max_g breakdown as follows;
MSRP: $53,650
Added Features:
Serenity White: $450
Floor Mats: $210
Cargo Net: $55
Cargo Tray: $120
First Aid Kit: $30
Wheel Locks: $70
Freight: $1,115
MVSP $55,700

So the discount is a joke. And stop using using this term:

1 Like

:laughing: Consider it done. I will move on from this and keep on going through these forums to see what kind of discounts are being given on these vehicles and see if they can come back with a better offer.

Don’t ask for better offers. Know what your target is and

Move to a strategy of making offers.

Plug the following into the LH calculator after MSRP of the vehicle you’re looking at:

Selling price based on % pre-incentive discount found by searching Shared Deals and Marketplace sections of this forum.

RV, MF and incentives (lease cash) from Rate Findr. Add any extra rebates you qualify for (college grad, etc) under incentives.

DMV fees and taxes based on your state’s official website.

Voila! Now check the box to make it $0 DAS and offer the resulting monthly payment*

• preferably rounded to a multiple of $5 or $10 to make yourself seem more like a normal person :innocent:
1 Like

Autocompanion was offering $5000 off MSRP earlier this month. You should be able get more than $1000 off MSRP.

@baoknguyen I did reach out to a couple brokers including Autocompanion. Seems to be a little light on offers in SC. Maybe i need to move up the coast :thinking:. Were they also adding the 7.5k incentive and 2.5k loyalty?

Late last month, Hyundai dropped the loyalty offer and in it’s place, reduced the MF and increased the residual % which made the offer attractive for anyone looking for a Ioniq 5 or 6. Autocompanion worked with it’s dealership relationship in the Washington DC area to also offer $5000 off MSRP so when combined the overall offer was very attractive. As you can imagine, the dealership and Autocompanion got bombarded with inquiries. Folks who were impatient left bad post purchase surveys with Hyundai which impacts the dealership’s bottom line. I am sure that’s why Autocompanion and the dealership shut down this deal.