San Diego Leasing - New Lender

For those of you that live, work or go to school in San Diego County, there is now a new lender to choose for your leases. Mission Federal Credit Union has begun originating and they have a really low MF (0.00145-0.00166), depending on your credit for 36 and 39mo terms. The MFs are slightly higher for longer term leases.

So far only Kearny Mesa Toyota is signed up and active but they are working on signing many more dealers in San Diego. If you are interested in another brand or another Toyota dealer, ask them if they can lease through Mission Fed. If enough consumers ask about their program, that dealer will sign up.

2 Likes

Mission Federal Credit Union will only work in the SD area? They will not sign up dealers in OC or LA area?

Unfortunately no. They are what is called a community charter and they are only allowed to add members that live, work or go to school in SD County.

Fear not, we are working very hard to add more California CUs. We have one more in Florida that is starting up later this month. I’ll post more about that when they go live.

1 Like

I financed my last car through Mission Fed. Their rates are super competitive and their customer service is excellent. Not in the market for another lease right now, but it’s great to know they’re expanding to leasing.

Do non-captive financers generally use the same RV?

Are your RV based of what the dealer has set or do you lower them like SDCCC?

The dealers don’t set RVs. The lenders do. For the CUs that lease through CULa, CULA sets the RVs. You can find their RVs at cula.com

Bummer. We need one for OC… then have to talk my store into it :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Yup, we need one up here!

mine post is linking incorrectly should of been san diego county credit union.