Samson - BMW April Special's X5 50i 96k $699 + Tax 4/17

Emailed you. Thanks!

Any convertible?

13-15% off

I’m hearing that college grad is now available on 5k+ from the April BMW Newsletter.

I cant reproduce these numbers in the calculator. I am interested in the 430i for $311 but prefer one of the white ones you have on your website. Please let me know if this is doable.

You are probably off on all the fees. Plates etc

2 Likes

I would take that BMW GC right now but I’m all the way in MI. Can shipping be rolled into a deal for me? If so, I’ll take the black one above right now. My ScatPack lease ends this month.

BMW leases well because of high residuals so no. But you might be able to swap the lease because the payment is so low.

Usually correct, but because these are loaners with 10k miles the residual is ~14% lower still probably more than they will be with worth is 3 years but a long way from the 57% they are normally at.

2 Likes

When I do out of state deals, it’s on your end to set up shipping. We can adjust drive off into payment, so you can have the funds to set up shipping outside of the deal.

Email me if you are ready

I think these deals have MF adjustment to waive bank fee. It makes sense for cars under $50k. Also for us in Kommiefornia we have “pay as you go tax” on leases and stupid annual registration fee, therefore Lease now and dump later works for us.

I emailed you back. You can you please let me know?

-Josh

Samson, just sent you a PM.

Done and done

1 Like

Sent you an email Samson, thank you sir!

This one is a gift for anyone who wants to start driving the BMW brand!

Lol what is this

Done and done

Updated 4/8

Looking for a 530e , too bad none of those have anything more than 10% off?