RS Etron GT Insurance CA

Hello,
I am trying to shop for rates before I sign up for the vehicle. Any recommendations for which insurance company to use? Got quotes from GEICO and Freeway which are outrageous. Close to $500/month. I have a clean record with no tickets ever.

I am in the Bay Area if this helps. Thank you

Geico is the cheapest one for my eqe 500 at 220 per month. Note that RS etron gt is still a 150k+ msrp car regardless of what you are paying for it, so geico will still need to take into account for that in case the car is totaled.

1 Like

I pay $190/month for mine. State Farm LA South Bay. My 2019 eTron SUV Prestige rose to $125/month in 2023.

I was quoted $1200 per year in western NY to replace my m440 as the 2nd car on the policy. This was with Amica. Obviously a ton of variables that will factor in to your price.

Did you find a good deal on lease ? I am looking for one too in Bay Area

Hi,

I got mine from Audi Stevens Creek. Dm me for tge details.

If you have clean records, not even a parking ticket, try costco affiliated car insurance - connect. They were the cheapest for my parent’s tesla. However they refuse to cover me for 1 parking violation.

Doesn’t seem like it’s an option unless you have an existing policy. A lot of insurance carriers are trying to get out of California.

and businesses and people…lol

What insurance and rate did you end up with for the RS Etron GT?