Rolls-Royce will blacklist Spectre flippers

‘I can tell you we are really sanitizing the need to prove who you are, what you want to do with the car – you need to qualify for a car and then you might get a slot for an order.” But those who violate the policy and resell the vehicle at a higher price are “going immediately on a blacklist and this is it – you will never ever have the chance to acquire again.’

The article also reminds us

Last year, General Motors said it would ban flippers “from placing future sold orders or reservations if the vehicle is resold within the first 12 months of ownership.” Those high-demand products were the Corvette Z06, theCadillac Escalade-V, and the GMC Hummer EV. And years ago, Ford famously sued wrestler and actor John Cena, who flipped a Ford GT in violation of his purchase contract.

Imagine buy that turd with 260 miles of range for half a mil
Fook that

7 Likes

I don’t imagine they have much to worry about when it comes to flippers and this car considering most will want to order bespoke.

Exporters perhaps?

1 Like

I suspect if its the choice between paying a premium for a hot new car now vs. waiting months/years for an allocation, there are plenty of folks with FU money who would gladly pay the premium for whatever spec they can get their hands on. Just look at the market for G63s/Range Rovers over the last couple years.

2 Likes

Anybody on this platform own a Rolls Royce??

1 Like

They should focus on ev planes for all their hollyweird jetsetting environmentalist clients.

This article is straight posturing. Capitalist companies against capitalism. Go figure

If you have 450 for a cully and can make 460 more power to you. Not a lot of reward with that risk imo.

2 Likes

Allocation list from agmc in mid-east is pretty long but I’ve heard the list at some other GCC dealers isn’t as bad. But it’s measured in handfs of months…

1 Like

If you get an opportunity to flip one, you know you would…black list or not…lol

1 Like

Any discounts on the spectre?

1 Like

I love this website so much

12 Likes

Can I get a spectre under $1k/month with zero down? :rofl:

I was thinking it’d be double or triple that? I’m still looking for a Spectre

Might do a Ghost too but the one I see, dealer isn’t discounting it much

Gonna try to do the m70 i7, they should be similar right?

Last time I had rolls Royce numbers run, 30k das, 7k/m 48/7500 / 403k Msrp cullinan

3 Likes

In a situation like that I feel like buying is the cheaper answer?

Usually, the answer is tax write-offs - I’m not a tax professional so I don’t advise clients on that and only give suggestions on what questions to ask their tax professionals, unlike some other ppl who are qualified or not qualified.

1 Like

Makes sense, I get audited every year so thats not something I can consider

Yeah spend 100k to save 20k

Hey I don’t see the logic either Max - but some people value it more than I do.

1 Like