Rodo (Formerly Honcker) discussion/reviews

I’m pretty sure they also deliver many cars to people who don’t know any better

2 Likes

Thank you!

Tried one last time with Rodo…accepted a deal they had advertised on a Friday. Sent in a few items and filled out a form and got confirmation deal was accepted and car was available… Great! I had chose for the car to be delivered on Sunday but the dealer was closed on Sunday. I requested the window sticker and after receiving it I was able to find out which dealer the car was from and it was almost 100 miles away and out of state. After my credit had been run , I was informed by rodo rep that the dealer would not deliver the car. Rodo offered to get and pay for a Lyft ride for me to pick up the vehicle. I accepted. 2hrs and 50 min ride with traffic but I got the vehicle I was looking for.

5 Likes

That was nice that they at least took care of transportation.

1 Like

Seriously, though. That’s an expensive Lyft ride but at least they made an attempt to do it right after not wanting to deliver.

2 Likes

I was dead serious :slightly_smiling_face:

I’m alive and also serious :slight_smile:

They still might be getting enough deals from people who aren’t leasehacker aware.

Users of this site aren’t their targeted audience. So for all others of they come back and say ”numbers changed and payment is $20 more per month” many would still accept the deal. This allowing the company to keep existing.

2 Likes

My rodo experience. Made an offer on a vehicle at $299/mo where the current offer was $327/mo and the dealer came back with a counter-offer at $340/mo, $13 MORE then the current offer. I don’t think that’s how this is supposed to work.

2 Likes

That’s a helluva theory!

My tin-foil hat works wonders!

I keep getting taunted by what seems to be a very good Taco deal. Wife isn’t keen on it, though, no matter the price. I almost clicked last night just to find out if they’d even go through with it.

why shouldnt it go through?

read the thread

1 Like

This is Norm from Rodo :grin:
@Norm - just read literally 4 posts above yours. Real Rodo users speak.

yeah, 4 people reviews, going to listen to that (rolling my eyes)!

Don’t. But your every post defends Rodo for some reason.

yes, because I’m now up to 3 Cars from them and had ZERO ISSUES!

So, good for you. But others have different experiences and you keep questioning them.

how do you know that any of those reviews have any truth, maybe some of them are other brokers or sellers who dont like having ANY competiton? go ahead Uranus and now say, how do we know you dont work for RODO" ?