RobinHood's MARCH 2021 Jeep Deals! NOTHING OVER $440! Everything SIGNIFICANTLY below invoice!

Hey there!

I’m James/RobinHood, and I’m a new broker here on LH! We’re new here, but we’ve successfully handled hundreds of deals, and know the game.

It’s our mission to make your dream car affordable, and to take you from interest to the driver’s side as smoothly and pain-free as possible!

Email me: robinhoodleaseconsulting@gmail.com
Phone: (315) 240-6714
Website/Socials: Coming soon!

Where?

We and our partner dealerships are headquartered in the Northeast, and we’ll go out of our way to service the entire region, up to and including driving/shipping your new car to you!

What?

Right now, we’re offering primarily Dodge/Jeep/RAM, but we’re in talks with over 10 different manufacturers, and have connections everywhere. If you’re looking for something you don’t see here, ask; we’ll likely be able to do something for you!

How?

Our process is simple and efficient, and goes like this:

1.) You get a hold of us, and let us know what you’re looking at.
2.) We find your dream car, and I lock it up with one of our partner dealerships.
3.) You pay our brokerage fee [$499], and we’ll send a credit app over. *
4.) Once approved, we work out how to get you your new ride!

*Broker Fees are 100% refundable if we can’t get you approved.

Now, the good stuff; the deals! Without further ado:

1 Like

Hey! Any Big Horn or Laramie Night Editions available?

2 Likes

Just the ones on the sheet! Sadly, no night editions.

Night Editions are the most popular truck in America right now. I can work with my partner dealers to see if they can find a dealer that will trade us one, or we can order one for you…

If that sounds good, send me a PM, and we’ll make it happen!

2 Likes

Several deals pending with LH members, mostly on JGCs!

I still have all of these Renegades, 2021s AND 2020s, and my partner dealership wants them GONE!

2020 Renegade Limited - Black

MSRP: $30,240
Sale Price: $29,000
Term: 39mo/10k
Rebates: $5250

Monthly Payment: $219.00
DAS: $494 + Taxes (includes first month payment!)
Calculator:

Closed first deal with a LH member! Hell yeah!

The next 4 people who move forward with a deal with me will receive $50 off their broker fee! I know you guys want to put some big bows in the driveway for next week…

2 Likes

I’m interested in the Laramie. Can you ship to Florida?

Thanks

1 Like

Absolutely! All shipping/transport is arranged by/paid for at the customer’s expense, but I can help you get the ball rolling, should you want to move forward. :slight_smile:

May be interested in the Renegades. Does your partner dealer still have some they are looking to get rid of? What rebates does the $5250 include?

1 Like

How is this below invoice with only 1k off MSRP?

There simply is not that much markup in these. Full disclosure: I was surprised too when I started working with them.

I’m happy to substantiate via PM. :slight_smile:

We absolutely still have some! That $5250 is only lease cash offered to everyone; it doesn’t include loyalty, conquest, first responder, etc.

If you qualify for any of those, they get added to the $5250.

I am in NY. I actually have all those. Can you private message me when you can. thanks, Mike

1 Like

PM’d. :slight_smile:

What brands apply for conquest?

The short answer is pretty much anything! You have another active lease that isn’t Bentley/Rolls/Ferrari/Lamborghini etc, we’d put it in as conquest.

Even then, I’d still probably try it. :sunglasses:

Do you want have any wrangler high altitudes ? Looking for white.

Unfortunately, I’m out of Wranglers. Can always attempt to locate one, tho!

Will you guys have an update spreadsheet for 2021 inventory?

Phillip,

A lot of our inventory is 2021 already! However, if you mean new deals for January, absolutely!

Should have the spreadsheet up by the middle of the week!

However, what are you looking for? If you let me know, I can tell you as soon as I new plans what you’d be looking at!

Sincerely,
James K.

Here are the deals updated for January 2021: