Rivian R1T Truck

Mind if I ask why? No worries if answer is personal. Just have one on order and curious why the sale so quickly given the positive impression.

2 Likes

Truck is awesome. I was never going to keep it. I only got on the list to see if I could get one early for a possible flip. I just don’t know if I can sell it yet. I thought I’d have the registration by now. If anyone is interested I’ll take 90k for it. Which is what the current new price is for same configuration. Granite, adventure pack. 500 miles.

1 Like

They are selling for 85-86 on car and bids now. Probably sell it or just keep it. Prices coming down slowly. I would assume you paid 79k with tax and all like 84?

Add 4.5% to cars and bids sale price as a buyer fee. I’m not on here to haggle. DM me if your interested.

I saw two for sale yesterday at a local Subaru dealer in So Cal. I assume the original buyers flipped them. The Subaru dealer is probably going to take a bath on them.

“I know what I got” energy lol. The market changed yo.

2 Likes

The only example on cars.com listed under $90k in my region has 13k miles on it. So yes, I know what I have.

You do realize that you can list at whatever you want right?

You can check /r/Rivian but tons of people, even recent orders, are getting access to the shop and can buy the truck at retail.

2 Likes

I don’t know what you mean. But I’m not trying to sell here. The guy on here basically low balled me by offering what I paid for it and quoting cars and bids, which don’t include the buyers fee. When you add on the fee it’s around 90k. You can’t get one of these for less than 90k. Your snarky post triggered me. That’s all.

how is that lowballing you, you are not losing money :joy:

1 Like

These are totally unrelated things

4 Likes

Nothing wrong with trying to sell it at current market value.

1 Like

I didn’t mean to offend you, I asked if you paid 84k it wasn’t an offer.

I’m not offended. I’m just not letting it go for 80k. That’s what I paid taxes and fees included. It was the comment insinuating I didn’t understand the current market that triggered me. I’ve had a double bourbon now, so I’m good.

I wouldn’t let it go for $80k either, that’s below wholesale.

1 Like

80k is way too low. Just because someone has access to the shop, doesn’t mean they get the same pricing as OP. I just picked one up after ordering in January. Same truck in todays pricing would cost about 93k with the options I have.

Nope. Anything you pick up right now from Rivian gets $7500 tax credit.

From January 1st 2023 onwards, only anything under $80,000 will get it.

1 Like

Im referring to the MSRP.

You are not seriously suggesting someone can go onto Rivian website and pick up a truck by tomorrow? The tax credit is effectively gone now. @navidg is correct.

Market is softening a bit on these, not to $80k. But mid to upper $80k with low miles.

Ford Lightning secondhand market is softening as well.

1 Like