RevLease - Subaru & CDJR Broker - Northeast

Hello LH Community!

My name is Robert, I started in the auto industry in 2012 working for a Mercedes dealership while finishing my degree. I’ve been brokering / negotiating leases for the last 5 years. Recently, we’ve built a team to better serve our clients and expand into new markets.

Please find all of the information relating to our services below.

Regions Serviced: Northeast (MA/CT/NY/NH/RI)
Brands offered: Primarily CDJR, we also serve GM and Subaru
Broker Fee: $500 per vehicle
Years in Business: 5

We only broker specific vehicles listed on our Marketplace topics. We do not source specific vehicles/trims. There is a chance we might have a vehicle in transit. Please do not hesitate to reach out and ask for incoming inventory!

Also, if you are seeking to finance rather than lease, we would be happy to work with you.

Our commitment to our customers and LH forum community:

• We are committed to a 24-hour response guarantee (text and/or PMs)
  • We will post new inventory / deals on a frequent basis

Refund Policy:

If there is ever an error by RevLease misquoting a finalized monthly payment (resulting in a higher monthly price) our broker fee is waived.

If the deal falls through for any reason, RevLease will fully refund the $500 broker charge. Even if credit is denied. Customer satisfaction is our top priority.

We look forward to serving the community!

7 Likes

Robert has been, and continues to be, awesome! I spent about a week talking to him back & forth while my fiancé and I searched for her next vehicle. We changed our minds at least twice and likely got pretty annoying with asking for numbers on X vehicle and then Y vehicle, but Robert was patient and I never had to wait long to hear back from him - quite the opposite experience from another popular auto broker that posts here. We finally settled on one a few days ago and took possession of it, and Robert made that a lot easier.

I enjoyed Robert’s services so much that I am now in communication with him to find another lease for myself while I try to get out of mine a little early, now that the car shopping bug has firmly bit me while I was looking for my fiancé, and I have no doubts he’s looking for the best deal.

2 Likes