Review of Bacon Car Concierge

Just completed an almost year long process of leasing my 2021 BMW M5 with Stephen-summary is that it went so smoothly that it almost felt like my personal assistant procured and delivered the car to me. From the first shopping for car months to getting specific numbers on the deal, he was super helpful, giving me good advice about the build, helping me navigate the specifics of BMW Performance Center Delivery, ordering process, lease paperwork, tags, registration–you name it, he did it! (And, BTW, I can not say enough good things about the BMW PCD process-if you ever order one, and have the chance to have it delivered through them, I HIGHLY recommend it)

Stephen found the dealer we used, he negotiated the deal, dealt with the paperwork, and was super involved with the whole process-including bugging me incessantly for pics! (He’s a “car guy”-what can I say?) I wholeheartedly recommend using him for your next lease (and I believe he might occasionally assist with straight purchases, as well).

1 Like

A post was merged into an existing topic: :bacon:. Bacon’s Car Concierge… Florida and beyond!