Returning Ford Explorer / Leasing Dodge Ram Advice Deal Check

Mornin all!

Thanks in advance, been learning a lot and am hopin to get some advice on my situation?

Currently at the end of a $398/month lease of a 2020 Ford Explorer XLT… the lease ends next month and the buyout price is $28,610… with things being the way they’ve been, I considered buying it out to wait until things settle, but my need for it has expired and I can’t wait to get rid of it.

Now that the kids are out, I was looking to get a pickup truck… Tried to like the F-150’s to transition the deal easier, but just don’t like em and have my heart set on a Dodge Ram. I don’t need anything crazy performance-wise, but would like some luxuries like leather/heated seats etc…

I’m talking to a dealer that is offering a $69,900 vehicle for $880/month (including taxes/fees rolled in), with $3000 down, 12k mls for 36 months…

It’s a heck of a jump from my current monthly (which I knew would never come close), but was hoping someone could weigh in on the deal as I’ve only leased once before and tried my best to work everything out best I can

Any advice/info/help would be greatly appreciated !
Thanks !

What % discount is on that ram? How does it compare to the broker listings here?

% off isn’t as much as the broker listings here (5%), but the exact truck I’ve priced with the broker listings here, is sitting at a dealer close by… so I could have it now compared to waiting the ordering lead time

Did you look at a Silverado? Those have some big incentives right now if you have Costco.

yaa… awesome truck but still stuck on the Ram…