Returning BMW lease

Find a broker who gives 6% off for a 330e, purchase it and pocket the $5,836 federal tax credit plus whatever state/local/utility rebates. All bets are off if you don’t like PHEV though.

Actually, this is why leases are good. The manufacturer subsidized the lease with an inflated RV. Even with the low mileage, he still has no equity. Yes, he could have paid a lower lease payment had he built in less miles and that can be a problem with leases, figuring out exactly how many miles you’ll use but financing the car wouldn’t have magically added equity.

2 Likes

If I hold onto my car (buy the lease), then I have to put more money into the maintenance now at 30K miles - oil, new tires, new brakes, etc?

Of course, that’s one of the ‘terms’ of the lease, don’t forget registration.

Which luxury vehicles are worth leasing now? Best value luxury cars?

Jeep wranglers

3 Likes

That’s not a luxury car.

A nice 4 wheeler perhaps but never a luxury car.

I posted the list of all the luxury cars leasing well and then gave one other option for something leasing well.

1 Like

You’ve already asked this question here. Don’t bump up other threads asking the same question.

Merged.

Where is this post?

Not a jeep
What else?

@gamyrjay What did you end up deciding?

Still deciding lol any thoughts? recommendations?

I couldn’t decide what to do either, so in April I bought out my lease to give me more time to obsess, research, and second guess myself for even longer than the 36 months the lease already afforded me. :smiley:

To me, it was the most rational thing to do, considering that there is nothing suitable in the market at our near:

• The same total 36-month lease cost as last time;
  • The lease buyout price if I chose to purchase something instead.

We all have different value drivers, so I don’t know if that logic squares with your outlook or not.

My concern is the maintenance in buying out the lease. Will need new tires, brakes, oil changes, etc. Finding someone to buy it is a hassle too.

Is it the f30 or g20 ? What year

That is probably why

All of the luxury cars that are worth leasing right now are on that list.

We’ve been here before.

A wrangler is not a luxury car.

1 Like

And as i said before, that list contains all of the luxury cars that are a good lease value currently and then one option of something that is leasing well.