Request advice / Tips - 2023 Mercedes Benz AMG GLA 45 -- on the dealer lot for 330+ days...what to offer

Good evening LHers

Need some advice and guidance. My wife found a car she really likes. It is located in the Midwest at a MB dealership. It’s a 2023 MB AMG GLA 45, appears to be on the lot for over 330+ days…so hoping they want to deal.

What’s my going in position? They are asking almost $70K…

I am going to be speaking with them in the morning…

I am located in the San Antonio TX area…have no problem traveling or shipping the car.

I thinking of asking for 10 percent off MSRP right off the bat? Is that to short, should I ask more?

My end state would to work out a 36 mon lease/10K miles

We have fleet certs available with CostCo, AMEX, PenFed, etc

There is a MB incentive of $1000

Thanks in advance

Scott

2022 GLC43 AMG with $70k sticker sell for low-mid $50k. Forget about lease, just finance it.

1 Like

I would finance sure, if it was significantly discounted…not financing $70k for a year old car…just my thinking…plus my wife likes to have a new “ride” every couple of years…it’s been six with her 2018 MB AMG GLC 43 and we own that outright so definitely possibly for trade…

But I would also like the dealer to come off the price…asking the experts hear their thoughts and is it doable. If so, how much should I ask for?

Thanks though…I get where you are coming from for sure

For example, $70k 22 GLC43 6k loaner advertized at 21% off and slightly higher mileage at 25%. So, your dealer probably doesn’t want to sell that GLA45. They know what they got.

I’d also have to wonder why that car has been sitting for 330 days.

If the dealer was willing to be aggressive on price, wouldn’t they have likely sold it by now?

Gotcha, sounds like I should expect much of anything from the dealer?

I wouldn’t be expecting much, but no harm in trying.

Good luck!

What’s the sticker? It can’t be higher than GLC43? TN?
Edit: I see, it’s loaded to the gills and they sell at sticker. Crazy.

26 days ago your last deal check ended on the note that you’d finish your existing lease rather than roll $6,000 in negative equity.

What changed?

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.