Report Questionable SIGNED! Entries Here

We have noticed quite a few unverifiable/questionable SIGNED! submissions without a valid contract.

Erroneous entry is one thing, sabotage is another. Please report any questionable post on SIGNED! you would like us to look into. Selected groups have access to the contracts uploaded on SIGNED!. We would either update the numbers or remove unverifiable entries from the database.

Thank you for helping us maintain our community resource!

12 Likes

This is a fake

1 Like

Contract looks illegible to me.

1 Like

Its an upload of a sample contract showing where to find values, but at a really low resolution

3 Likes

@michael

Not sure if you have implemented this already, but would it be better to require people to register for LH before they can upload a signed deal? It may help prevent bogus uploads.

8 Likes

There are so many bogus “contracts” posted. People are even posting offers now as Signed Deals. Can the deals be verified before being posted or giving users access to the signed contracts?

2 Likes

Looks like they are only posting in order to get access to the other contract data? Probably to avoid paying a supporter fee?

3 Likes

@littleviolette Maybe delay Signed Access for 1 week to prevent people from just posting fake papers?

Thanks for the feedback. Let us observe and consider our course of action. It’s interesting to see the lengths people would go to get what they want in defiance of community spirit.

4 Likes

You think of a good system. Someone finds a workaround.
Now you have to figure out how to micromanage

Don’t know if the “signed” tag is automatically given, but if the signed post get verified before giving the tag it would probably help

What’s the point of someone having a bogus signed submission?

Very odd

2 Likes

The current system opens access up to view other signed contracts if you have yourself submitted one.

Upload a fake contract and you get access to the real ones.

5 Likes

Oh I see…

Well in that case I volunteer @Ursus to personally verify every submission.

I mean who better than a trusted emeritus, right?

7 Likes

Then that needs to be changed. People will always try to find a loophole.

A paid trusted?
P.S. “Signed!” was a half-baked idea from the start.

Interestingly, the bogus entries weren’t submitted with a username, which is required if you want to access the contract as a SIGNED! contributor.

Maybe banned users are sabotaging it in vengeance.

3 Likes

Ack! Who would do such a thing?

12 Likes