Remove RV/MF Section

I feel as if this section is really unnecessary, as all the information that is available to us is on Edmunds. Maybe add in that as a disclaimer that all the information can be found there and remove the section. Most people’s questions for RV/MF are left unanswered, so its not like many people are using it anyways.

Chiming in to say I agree. If there is any response at all it is most often to tel posters to check Edmunds

1 Like

First time I came here was to ask for MF/RV because Edmunds didn’t have it. @michael provided it before Edmunds.

I’m assuming it isn’t, but is @michael the same Michaell over at Edmunds?

Your assumption is correct.

Thanks for the suggestions! I agree this category is becoming more redundant and we’re looking to consolidate it. We used to have access to all lease program data but sadly that’s been cut off. Access to the data runs in the tens of thousands of dollars.

It’s too bad GM Financial finally “fixed the glitch” earlier this year. It was nice being able to pull their numbers up any time over the web.

Good call. We will merge RV/MF with Ask the Hackrs.

@littleviolette Maybe just delete instead of merge? There might be too many requests and no one on here knows it anyways. People should just get the info from Edmunds.

1 Like

I took that to mean merge the existing posts instead of just deleting them.