Remaining 2019 Mercedes Loaner and New lease deals AMG DEALS -Midwest UPDATING

Im shocked how poorly CLS’s lease

I wish they would give me something better to work with

The CLS deals you are offering are atrocious!

Not true. The CLS has poor lease support from MB Financial. These deals are actually quite good for that model.

2 Likes

Lease support has been $2,000 the last couple of months. I just secured a 19, non loaner, 22 percent off, max msd, 24 month lease (15,000 miles per year) and I am right at $800 per month. If I went with the 36 month lease, I would have been in the $700s. I invested approximately 20-22 hours of time in my search. Also, there is a recall that hasn’t been remedied on a lot of 19s so the dealers cannot sell or lease them at the moment. Lease support ends next month and the recall is supposed to be fixed by March.

I would aim for 18-20 percent off, pre $2,000 incentive for a 19. Just my opinion of course.

On monday I will be adding alot of AMG product to the list stay tuned!

4 Likes

Sorry it was delayed by a day will have the update today.

Attached is the new master list. I will be updating through out the day with payment and offers. any questions or request feel free to DM me and I will answer Thanks for looking!

Were add to our deals. We will pay up to $500 of shipping on any of the 2019’s! Let me know how I can further assist all of you!

just sent you DM

added a CLS lease

Updated the A-classes to 350 a month Plus tax!

retired Loaners

Your spreadsheet seems to be missing a column for the 2019s

I will have to fix that

1 Like

We are getting lower. Will be updating new specials through out the week

Have a bunch of 2019’s left. Let me know if we can do anything for you!

Any good deals on the Mercedes s550?

He meant to say S560. Same question, any deals on S560. The best or nothing :wink:

1 Like

I am too considering a S560, if the price is right, under 36 months and you can find a loaded one over 125K msrp with porcelain interior you will have me sold.