Regrets, I've had a few... on my 2023 Porsche Cayenne Base Demo Lease

Tuning voids warranty. But if you want to own it, then yes, there are many options. If you can get 500 HP out of the S Macan with GIAC, I am sure you can tune turbo 355hp as well.

GIAC PERFORMANCE SOFTWARE FOR THE PORSCHE MACAN S ® 2022 - PRESENT

More misinformation, lack of full comprehension and just plain noise.

2 Likes

The X3M does have 70 more hp, so it should be faster in a straight line.

Having sold and driven both the GTS and X3M on a track, the GTS has far superior driving characteristics from steering, braking, and suspension. The X3M is definitely faster in a straight line, but around the track the GTS was faster in my hands since it could carry more speed in a corner and out of it.

There is no wrong answer either way. Either you want a tech forward, muscle car or a more premium sports car.

2 Likes

I did a short 3.5 hour road trip in a Cayenne Platinum Edition, 2023. I really enjoyed it, I felt the power was appropriate for the vehicle, it was comfortable, and it handled very competently.

2 Likes

Hopefully you live in a cold climate because if you want out of it soon, you need to find a snowy off ramp.

I think you will be in this for most of the term. High MF with used car pricing falling will make it hard to get out before lease end. What I would do, is keep my eye on the payoff vs trade-in/wholesale value. When that is equal or a point you can tolerate the loss, sell it for something else.

Have you driven a 2024? It is crazy how much better the suspension is compared to the 19-23s. Plus the extra HP is appreciated.

1 Like

I have not had the chance yet, probably will the next time I visit one of my Porsche dealers, excitedly waiting for my '22 Macan lease to be up so I can pickup the '23 I ordered… Honestly, I love the car so much it kind of makes me want to purchase for the first time, basically, ever.

Don’t say that BMW is junk compared to Porsche and bring a Macan into the picture. A Macan is just an Audi Q5 with a Porsche badge, it has no characteristics of a real Porsche.

BMW is producing cars that blow most exotics out of the water performance wise, it’s the furthest thing from junk.

12 Likes

Of course you drive a Macan. I’m sorry you bought a rebadged Audi and have to make personal attacks to compensate for your insecurities buddy. You sound like a complete moron. The Q5 and the Macan share a platform, the Macan was not made ground up by Porsche and neither is any other Porsche other than the 911.

As for your burger flipping comment. If that’s how I’m able to afford the 2022 Lamborghini Urus and 2023 BMW M8 Comp sitting in my driveway then call me whatever you want. I’ll be the first to admit my Urus is a rebadged RSQ8 because it is.

:joy::joy:

12 Likes

HAHAHHAA this guy really called me a burger flipper. I’m dying of laughter here :rofl:

4 Likes

Click and keep scrolling, and enjoy!

3 Likes

You mean Lamburgerini?

5 Likes

You know what I mean. Btw, I posted a meme there for you on a landfill, you should check it out.

I did and like much of everything else you say, it was pretty incoherent :joy:

1 Like

And you can come talk to me when you have a car with over 300hp.

Meme is you, buddy, she says BMW is pretty because she is pretty.

from Imgflip Meme Generator

3 Likes

@Eric51 on tinder with his $333 jeep

8 Likes

If that’s your argument, that Porsche is Audi because you have 300HP under your hood, then this just proves the point: your job is to flip burgers. If you do anything other than that for a living then you are a hazard, to public and yourself.
On a separate note, 300HP is not a lot of power nowadays, more like ant piss when you compare to high end performance engines. if you have said you have got 1000HP one would be impressed by your engine (but not with your dribbling argument about Porsche Macan being Audi Q5).

To be honest, the 19-23 year old girls that I sell the same car that you drive to don’t care about the power or “performance”. They just like it because it’s cute. Not one of the cars I need to know performance details about, that’s usually for M Car and 911 buyers.

Do you wear gloves when you drive your Macan? Just curious

9 Likes

Honestly, you’ll get used to the Cayenne after a while and appreciate the comfort versus the agility.
You can also take comfort in the fact that you are driving a V6 Cayenne and not a 4 cyl base Macan, AKA dressed up Audi Q5