Does anyone have experience on register a leased car in MA, purchased the car from out state dealer? I just took a delivery of a BMW purchased from a GA dealer, the dealer only gave me a 45 day temp GA plate.
I check the required documents from mass gov web page, really confused:
- RMV-1 form with dealer EIN/FID and signature, also insurance company signature;
- Bill of sale (which I don’t have a copy, not sure if the lease agreement will work or not)
- A manufacturer’s certificate of origin;
- If you present the certificate of origin or the previous owner’s title, check for the following on the back:
- The date sold
- The odometer reading
- The sale price
- You and the dealer or the previous owner(s) must sign the back of either of these forms
Are these all I needed?
Thanks for any help!