REDUCED- 2019 i8 Roadster SoCal 21 months $999/ZERO DOWN + MSD $172,000 MSRP

*Update and reduction: the gentleman who applied was denied due to insufficient credit history, so it’s back up for transfer and I am reducing the MSD amount by $3000. This means you pay $6000 MSD and get back $9100 at the end of the lease (except transfer fee). By the time it transfers there will be at most 21 months left- the new payment is $999 on a laser/aero car with zero down except the refunded MSD/transfer. This in an insane deal in CA on a 172k Roadster.
————————————

Older post:

$0 down + MSD
23 months left
7500 miles per year (you can always buy more miles for cheap if actually needed).
Car has 180 miles or so and is perfect, no swirls and smells like new.

$1147 plus tax…ZERO DOWN

$9,100 multiple security deposit which must go to me at the time of transfer and will come back to you in the form of a check from BMW Financial- this money is 100% refundable on contract and can be confirmed with BMW Financial. (No I will not transfer this lease to you without the MSD and give you a $172,000 car for $750 a month. An escrow company will be used to protect both parties). Also, please have excellent auto credit history to avoid denial.

As some of you already know, I recently traded in my 2016 i8 coupe for a 2019 Roadster- Sophisto Grey on Black leather with all black gloss wheels, Laser lights (which is a $6300 option- to me this really makes the day time running light pattern look more modern in conjunction with the new BMW lighting options which have similar more complex/laser lighting) Aero Kit and of course the standard carbon interior inserts and blue stitching- so almost $172k MSRP. This car is truly menacing- I have gotten more positive reactions to it on the road Vs. my previous white/ blue accent coupe (which I had for almost 3 years). The blacked out roadster really turns heads in a good way. The car actually gets more attention than my Ferrari from the majority of folks- which is crazy.

Reason for transfer: my close friend had offered to sell me his custom 488 for an insane below market deal. Even though it’s an older car with a lot of risk- the deal was too good for me to pass up. I now just have too many cars and not enough garage space.

image|375x500

3 Likes

I am from Chicago, i am interesting at this but how this will work since I’ve never done it before.
Thanks.

I would prefer to transfer to someone in SoCal so shipping isn’t involved- but maybe we can discuss over PM.

In regards to how it works: I’ve done a few lease transfers over the years and BMW is typically pretty easy to communicate with over the phone- especially in regards to confirming the details of the lease and the balance of the security deposit which goes to the new owner.

*Update and reduction: the gentleman who applied was denied due to insufficient credit history, so it’s back up for transfer and I am reducing the MSD amount by $1600. This means you pay $7500 MSD with 0 fees or drive off and get back $9100 at the end of the lease. By the time it transfers there will be at most 22 months left- the new payment is $1074 on a laser/aero car with zero down except MSD. This is likely the best deal/biggest discount of all time in CA on a Roadster. Ask the brokers.

1 Like

The car does look sick. Good luck! What’s next?

Not interested in the lease but I want to see more pics haha

2 Likes

Wow, very solid deal on the car, and it’s incredibly beautiful. I’m in SoCal but decided to wait until my current lease is up in Feb. Otherwise I’d take it haha

Agree - more pics. Great color combo.

Awesome car. Is the monthly payment $1074 or $1147? You mention a 1147 in your first post

The lease payment is $1147 but in my post it explains that I am only asking for 7500 MSD and the new owner receives 9100 MSD back- this makes the payment $1074 for the new buyer with zero down- except for the MSD which is sent to the new buyer.

I thought this was kind of a cool batmobile pic

1 Like

Pics of the Ferrari?

Interested, msg’d you

I’d take it if it was in NJ

Take it and drive it back, or have it shipped.

Standard response from someone who has no intention of taking it lol

14 Likes

Between shipping and driving I have a feeling driving may be cheaper if they can score a cheap flight. Based on lead time for transfer should be enough time to do so. Doable over a long weekend.

If you’re worried about saving a few hundred by driving vs having it shipped, you shouldn’t be leasing this car.

6 Likes

Ding ding ding

Exactly why there’s no intention lol

1 Like

Lol. Well yeah.

I think it’d make an awesome cross country drive.