Redesigned 23 GLC lease

What would be a good price on a lease for the redesigned 23 glc? I began negotiating a bit with the local MB dealer and the quote was outrageous. For a 54535 MSRP GLC, I was quoted 1074 monthly with 3k down. Of course I wasn’t about to let them run credit although I would qualify for best rate. Something appears awfully off with that figure. I can think of several nicer cars leasing for less than that. Any experiences with this vehicle? I questioned the figure below because taxes are paid monthly but never could get a reasonable answer. Residual-31630
$54,535.00 MSRP
$10.00 $425.00 $749.00 accessories +
$2,785.45 taxes = $58,504.45

It’s not totally the dealer’s “fault.” With a MF of .0027 there’s nothing dealer can do about it. In order to get a decent deal on that MF you would need like 20% off discount + rebate combined, which is not happening. A good price on a lease for this specific car would probably be just MSRP and buy rate (still 0027) without any add ons, I don’t think anyone is discounting them right now.
So yeah either finance or go with one of the “several nicer cars leasing for less than that.”

2 Likes

The GLC just went through a refresh, it likely won’t lease well for a while. I believe it’s their best seller along with the GLE which also has terrible programs.

Better of financing it, if it’s a car you really want

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.